Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies: "Would you say that about your own mom?!!" Me: My mom's a foid. Nuff said...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I hate this argument. Like i would make an exceptional occasion for my mom, exactly the only person thats DIRECTLY responsible for my own, miserable existence.

In all honesty, fuck her.

She could have chosen from a range of different chads to impregnate her (and get a betacuck to vouch for her after) but she was too dumb, uncaring or naive to do it.

Honestly, i am all for cucking. Especially if the guy is too much of a sub5 (in all matters, not just lookswise) to reproduce anyways.

What i am NOT for is for sub5 woman to do it (have kids). My mom wasnt exactly a stacy nor a sub5, so automatically a becky. A boring one at that.

Never had a interesting opinion to give (if her life depended on it), didnt look that interesting, isnt particularly smart, etc.

She also nags a lot, always on the high horse anytime there's a discussion.

Honestly, i probably wouldnt ever see my entire nuclear family again if i had the resources and/or willingness to do it. they are all insuferable, self referencial self serving pricks.

Respect your mom nigga

Respect your mom nigga
Its funny, though, the double standards. I make an entire thread dissing my father, no one gives a shit.

I make one criticizing my mom (didnt even diss her) and theres a ready cuck to submit to a foid he doesnt even know JFL