Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme When im lonely and want to converse with you guys but rarely get responses

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I get brutally lonely :feelsbadman: :incel:

Attachments

• 7qxsed.jpg
    7qxsed.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 30
What would you like to talk about?

First clip is my first time seeing it and I agree the weak(the poor) are food for the strong(the rich)

Also glad to know another owlmancel, deep down in my subconscious I knew alot of things really didn't matter and when things go wrong like me realizing I'm becoming a loser nobody like every other normie npc while my family is all bluepilled saying "I could be doing anything by hardwork" even though I know it's not true, funny thing is I'm also a Christian but know that the only reason we exists is because god was bored and is playing us as a Sims game, unless we were a happy little entertaining accident.

do you watch asmr

Lloyds asmr, gf roleplay, Christian verses, some other Miscellaneous ones.
lloyd is pretty good, i only watch a few asmr dudes, mainly chicks as long as their pretty, and the thumbnails with cleavage got me acting unwise :feelsokman:

lloyd is pretty good, i only watch a few asmr dudes, mainly chicks as long as their pretty, and the thumbnails with cleavage got me acting unwise :feelsokman:
Damn brocel don't simp for the sluty asks foids, go for Wholesome ones, don't encourage the hoes

Damn brocel don't simp for the sluty asks foids, go for Wholesome ones, don't encourage the hoes
ive been trying to just watch toilet's doing asmr that are prude looking, some are too pretty for me to resist watching :feelsbadman:
Moona, Kittyklaw, and Jinx are definitely hoes.