Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When Incest Is Best: Kissing Cousins Have More Kin

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-

There is a "Sweet Spot" in mating and evidence suggest it may be somewhere between 3rd and 4th cousins.

When Incest Is Best: Kissing Cousins Have More Kin - Scientific American

People who do not understand the mathematics of genetics erroneously think the further apart the genes the better. This is a falsehood often perpetuated by the leftist media.

Studies done with several species of birds separated before hatching showed they preferred cousin to cousin matings 98% over strangers or siblings.

In the animal kingdom the higher mammals almost never mate with siblings or strangers, but somewhere in between. This makes perfect sense for a crossover of genes. This is also what animal breeders do to try to breed a top quality animal, they mate within a close gene pool, but not too close.

It actually makes good genetic sense to mate with a distant relative.

It also makes terrible genetic sense to mate with someone who has a gene pool 30 IQ points lower than yours. Or in other words, "Better to mate with a distant cousin, than with a Negro."

Le hekin' racist joke :feelsgah:

Le uneducated blackcel gets destroyed by a greycel:feelsahh:
But it's true that Blacks are not the smartest breeds. You're not blackpilled if you deny basic racial genetics.

old and logical information that makes it obvious why racemixing propaganda like 'hybrid vigor' is bullshit.

unfortunately more studies literally and explicitly say that while men have some attraction to similar-looking women (like a distant cousin level of relation, not literally a clone) the women actually DON'T have this and don't care at all.

that means you could easily be in the situation where you meet your looksmatch, she reminds you of yourself and your family in a pleasant way, and you want to court her, but for her you are just some random fuckhead and she sees you as a piece of shit.

this is why women didn't have rights.

Alabamamaxxing

But I have no cousins

There is a "Sweet Spot" in mating and evidence suggest it may be somewhere between 3rd and 4th cousins.

People who do not understand the mathematics of genetics erroneously think the further apart the genes the better. This is a falsehood often perpetuated by the leftist media.

Studies done with several species of birds separated before hatching showed they preferred cousin to cousin matings 98% over strangers or siblings.

In the animal kingdom the higher mammals almost never mate with siblings or strangers, but somewhere in between. This makes perfect sense for a crossover of genes. This is also what animal breeders do to try to breed a top quality animal, they mate within a close gene pool, but not too close.

It also makes terrible genetic sense to mate with someone who has a gene pool 30 IQ points lower than yours. Or in other words, "Better to mate with a distant cousin, than with a Negro."
this is true.
Because this way the attractive characteristics are inherited better.
If the genes are too far apart, you end up with a mixed breed that neither fits the beauty ideals of one breed nor the other.

I don't even know my 4th cousins removed 3rd cousins are OK though as long as I don't share a grandfather with them

IMG 8421

In plants “outbreeding” (which reduces genetic quality) occurs from cross pollination from plants even only a few miles away.

Nobody here understands genetics, I’m not even that good but holy shit people are completely retarded and incorrect about every genetics related opinion they have.

View attachment 962482
In plants “outbreeding” (which reduces genetic quality) occurs from cross pollination from plants even only a few miles away.

Nobody here understands genetics, I’m not even that good but holy shit people are completely retarded and incorrect about every genetics related opinion they have.
I don't understand. You're saying the study I posted has been misinterpreted? Do you know where I can study biology?

old and logical information that makes it obvious why racemixing propaganda like 'hybrid vigor' is bullshit.
Hybrid vigor occurs when two sick populations achieve heterosis masking the sick alleles by making them heterozygous, this doesn’t even apply to humans and its common-use origin comes from people that don’t know what it means

unfortunately more studies literally and explicitly say that while men have some attraction to similar-looking women (like a distant cousin level of relation, not literally a clone) the women actually DON'T have this and don't care at all.
This is called assortative mating and is the best for quality genetic offspring

Why is it always cousins or, heaven forbid, step-somethings? I want blood-related brother and sister, fuck's sake. If you're gonna be degen, then go all the way. Fucking cousins. Cousins are just stand-in for sisters. Sisters are so much better. Especially older sisters. Bantering with her until you dump your seed in her womb. Cucking her boyfriend with your superior little brother cock. Sorry. I'm sorry.