Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When IT jannies slack off and a "femcel" post gets through

Come on, now, ITmod is very busy in his daily dilating session.

Those clowns don’t deserve any attention, best to ignore them

Frankly, I sympathize here. I might not be a woman
you sure?

, but insecurity about my looks is something I know all too well.

It’s also not like she’s expressing the desire to harm anyone or to act up in any other way. Yes, she’s technically an incel, but i don’t think this is really material for this sub.
We only bully insecure teen males here folks. Females always deserve the benefit of the doubt!

Ms. Author, if you read this, hang in there. You’re probably more beautiful than you give yourself credit for. Hopefully, you’ll find that out someday.

"Ms. Author"
:feelskek:
these people are fucking losers.

Those clowns don’t deserve any attention, best to ignore them

Not gonna happen, this forum is filled with femdom fags and masochists, they won't ever stop spamming this forum with reddit posts and "suifuel" threads, they just love browsing (IncelTear, FDS, Etc)

An incel forum is supposed to be about venting, but most of the users do is post shit to make people feel bad, depressed or suicidal. Rather than talk about annoyances already known to them, they spend hours scraping the internet to find new things to feel bad about

I find it ironic how many users say IncelTears is filled with losers because they spend all day going through this forum looking for posts, when a bulk of this site spends all day going through reddit looking for posts

Last edited:
Not gonna happen, this forum is filled with femdom fags and masochists, they won't ever stop spamming this forum with reddit posts and "suifuel" threads, they just love browsing (IncelTear, FDS, Etc)

An incel forum is supposed to be about venting, but all most of the users do is post shit to make people feel bad, depressed or suicidal. Rather than talk about annoyances already known to them, they spend hours scraping the internet to find new things to feel bad about

I find it ironic how many users say IncelTears is filled with losers because they spend all day going through this forum looking for posts, when a bulk of this site spends all day going through reddit looking for posts
Make a thread about this more ppl need to know this tbhngl

Otherwise I will

An incel forum is supposed to be about venting, but all most of the users do is post shit to make people feel bad, depressed or suicidal. Rather than talk about annoyances already known to them, they spend hours scraping the internet to find new things to feel bad about

A lot of people on here are starting to exclusively post just to see themselves on IT. It’s so damn pathetic and I bet you it all started from the postmaxxer fad. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve said Reddit is gay or something along those lines in every thread with a post from there, I all together stopped at one point.

God damn this is so retarded I didnt even finish reading

The femcel wishes she was CHAD not any random male.

A lot of people on here are starting to exclusively post just to see themselves on IT. It’s so damn pathetic and I bet you it all started from the postmaxxer fad

I've always said that the worst feature of this site, the feature that really decides the "forum culture", is the post count = rank mechanic, it literally just encourages spamming and low effort trollish bullshit

Fuark dude I cant

>femcel

not even a word