Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story when normative people take it for granted

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Since i have autism, my mom signed me up for some program at the uni for students with autism (i didn't tell her i wanted to be in that program, that I would simply consier it but she signed me up anyway because she took that as a yes).

i have two peer mentors. one is a sorority stacy. i remember telling her how hard it is for me to make friends at uni and she told me (she's a senior) that in her freshman year, first semester, she felt lonely too because she had been in a quiet dorm and she only made 5 friends (some of which were in the dorm). I didn't say this out loud but I was like "5 friends in your first semester of freshman year at uni? that's impressive compared to what I accomplished!". then she made more friends 2nd semester and even much more in sophomore year when she got initiated into her sorority.

like i only made 1 friend so far. there's a couple guys who i might be in the process of becoming friends with but it's unknown how far it could go. and they don't know each other so we aren't a peer group. imagine having a peer group of 5 friends that all hang out together during first semester of freshman year. i won't be shocked if many freshman achieve more than that but that's relatively impressive at least in comparison to what i accomplished.

@ordinaryotaku good example of college girls

people prob think you're fakecel because you can get emotionally close to a stacy

As an autistcel myself I had "friends" in elementary school only and after that I was forced to become a "lone wolf". Such is a fate of autistic manlet with unappealing face after puberty

As an autistcel myself I had "friends" in elementary school only and after that I was forced to become a "lone wolf". Such is a fate of autistic manlet with unappealing face after puberty
Yeah when some autists are in elementary school they blend in easily with NTs and are friends with them and then after elementary school those same NT people avoid them like the plague.

In senior year of high school and I moved to a new school, 1st semester ends in 1 month and I haven’t made a single friend. Just lol at this life dudes
Being a new student only is easy for making friends when you’re in elementary school

Everyday is the fucking same. Get up, go to school, be alone, come home and ldar then sleep. My life in a sentence. It’s fucking exhausting and even the small tasks seem tedious.
Yeah being a kid is better

People were my "friends" only because I was straight A student and I helped them.

Those are leeches
I must admit that I got something back also. One word from the stacy I helped to her gigachad 6'5 250 lb bf, and nobody messed with me, even the meanest bullies.