Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When people stares at you

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Especially bitches. Everyone got stared by women and you probably asked yourself why? "she finds me attractive or what ?"

The answer is NO.

If you got stared by bitches and within the next 5 minutes doesn't bounce their asses on your dick, that means you're ugly asf. Just rope. It's over.

I got stared by bitches but leaded to nothing. I even asked them out and they ghosted me.

If you say I'm a Chad because I get stared by bitches you're mentally ill.

People stares at ugly people. I do that too. I stare at ugly people and they catch my glance. Attractive men are starred too but the difference is, that the bitches bounce their asses on their dicks.

It's over.

Last edited:
Especially bitches. Everyone got stared by women and you probably asked yourself why? "she finds me attractive or what ?"

The answer is NO.

If you got stared by bitches and within the next 5 minutes doesn't bounce their asses on your dick, that means you're ugly asf. Just rope. It's over.

I got stared by bitches but leaded to nothing. I even asked them out and they ghosted me.

If you say I'm a Chad because I get stared by bitches you're mentally ill.

People stares at ugly people. I do that too. I stare at ugly people and they catch my glance. Attractive men are starred too but the difference is, that the bitches bounce their asses on their dicks.

It's over.
yeah I gotten the nasty disgusted stare tho and they would give me angry look

This is why I can't go somewhere busy