Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When people tell ricecels to go to the gym

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
HxCgEI4.jpg

This is what a gymmaxxed ricecel looks like without using roids. The frame of a 6th grader and still ugly as fuck :lul:

The world is cruel to ethnics.

brutal ricepill ngl

He still mogs

just be skinnyfat/overweight theory

holy shit just noticed that chad seid is making fun of the ricecel
67C195EF 7EE2 436A 8813 E9330A6008C3

he wants to laugh so bad. brutal as fuck

i mean tbh you're comparing the rice cel to two heavy roiders...

brutal comparison
i mean tbh you're comparing the rice cel to two heavy roiders...
roids didn't change their bone structure. Also has nothing to do with the asian guy having a tiny frame.

He could Shaolinmaxx
tbh I spent months at seperate years at the gym and never gained any muscle from it :feelsbadman:

ricecels can still kpopmaxx

One day it will be Pearl Harbor again

brutal comparison

roids didn't change their bone structure. Also has nothing to do with the asian guy having a tiny frame.
Frame thing is a meme unless you are like bottom 20%. This ricecel looks like a natty CrossFitter JFL if he roidmax he can look decent face down

Frame thing is a meme unless you are like bottom 20%. This ricecel looks like a natty CrossFitter JFL if he roidmax he can look decent face down

20% is huge chunk of men.

And as someone who is in the bottom 0.01% for frame (absolute comedy skeleton), I'd love to be in the even the 1st percentile, let alone the 20th.

20% is huge chunk of men.

And as someone who is in the bottom 0.01% for frame (absolute comedy skeleton), I'd love to be in the even the 1st percentile, let alone the 20th.
What is your shoulder circumference