Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When Stacy or Chad gets depressed

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
What does that make you feel whenever you hear about a Stacy or a Chad get depressed?

Does it make you feel that being Chad or Stacy isn't as cut out as we incels think it is? It's not so perfect is it?

Pleasure is a bottomless pit so of course even high SMV people can experience depression. They still have networks of people who care about their happiness though. They still live better lives than us regardless of their subjective experience, kinda like how mental health issues are more prevalent in first world countries than in third world countries.

Stacy gets depressed = her daddy only gave her 40k to spend this month instead of the usual 60k and one of her fake nails came off :feelscomfy:

you should kill yourself

Stacy gets depressed = her daddy only gave her 40k to spend this month instead of the usual 60k and one of her fake nails came off :feelscomfy:
Giphy 22

They'd be in our situations when we are happy, they'd kill themselves. I'd crave to be them when they are depressed, it'd be 10 times better than when I'm happy :cryfeels:

It makes me feel like throwing up.

They can get briefly depressed but then instantly cured via Tinder.

same for chad,

chad gets depressed = he only fucked 10 sorority cheerleaders this week

What Chad and stacy view as reasons for their depression is just day to day life for other people. As a result, I only feel apathy especially since they are already showered with help when they proclaim how depressed they are

Usually when a Stacy is depressed, means that shes been nothing more than a hoe her entirely life and no Chad wants to take her seriously.

foids cant be depressed:feelsseriously:

ngl, im depressed and fragile and broken as fuck as a virgin

I find it hard to believe women in general have depression. The fuck they got to be depressed about?

I find it hard to believe women in general have depression. The fuck they got to be depressed about?
That they didn't get the dick they wanted that week where they had to settle for a different one instead. :feelsclown: