Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When they mean spics are slaying their goblinas, they mean THIS kind of spic

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

lest we forget these too

first one is truecel tier, dunno of the rest, if not for the fact they are richmaxxxxed they would be arguing with the mods in here
all three are generally considered by women to be the most attractive soccer players rn. ESPECIALLY the first one

foids know prettybois are faggots

first one is truecel tier, dunno of the rest, if not for the fact they are richmaxxxxed they would be arguing with the mods in here
This retard unironically believes Chads and Chadlites are incels :feelskek:

This retard unironically believes Chads and Chadlites are incels :feelskek:
fucking mosquito immediately being attracted at any of my posts where I don't summon his filthy presence @MiSKiRaT

fucking mosquito immediately being attracted at any of my posts where I don't summon his filthy presence @MiSKiRaT
You pinged me today already and pinged my like 10 times last night you brain dead shitskin retard

You pinged me today already and pinged my like 10 times last night you brain dead shitskin retard
but I didn't tag you in this one retarded pigskin

Wojak mask

t. shitskin cuck who seethes and dilates about my skin and eye color
would rather stay shitskin and truecel rather a sissy, whiny, defeatist, little pigskin cuck like you who can ascend by geomaxxxing

would rather stay shitskin and truecel rather a sissy, whiny, defeatist, little pigskin cuck like you who can ascend by geomaxxxing
Amjad Masad on X: “Stocks on sale” https://t.co/Uf986196zv / X

Also don't you cry about how you "wouldn't be incel if you were white"?

jfl you're not conisdered a spic anymore if you look like that, he probably has northwestern euro ancestry WASPs would consider him one of their own in the US
when people hear the word spic they think of brown goblins

the thing is I think most pigskins on this site are whole-heartedly taking whores opinions too seriously and they sperge out at ethnics more while their own privileged whores are getting worshipped everywhere.

all three are generally considered by women to be the most attractive soccer players rn. ESPECIALLY the first one
hm?
maybe that perspective in that image made him lose smv points
dunno lol
the thing is I think most pigskins on this site are whole-heartedly taking whores opinions too seriously and they sperge out at ethnics more while their own privileged whores are getting worshipped everywhere.
obviously