Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When they say "Get a real hobby/ Do something interesting, Girls love it!"

RoyalOcean

RoyalOcean

Recruit
★★★
From the age of 12 I longed for a gf. So i taught myself how to play bass guitar in order to seem more appealing to the girls, surely they'd all lust over a musician? lol! I practised and practised and became the best in school. I formed bands, we played many gigs in bars, clubs, pubs, we were always headlining the school shows. Did any of it matter? NO. I was always left out of the spotlight, I was always positioned furthest away from other members, my song choices were not acknowledged. What's worse was I was the only non white in the band so I always looked odd.

Every other member of the band had a girlfriend I remember, and they'd always bring their family and gfs to the gigs, I had no one there for me. And when the show ended and all my fellow bandmates were busy kissing their gfs and hanging out in social circles, I was left on my own outside. People would come up to the drummer and the guitarist and be like "you killed it!", there was no appreciation for my performance, often times I was told to turn my volume down as I was supposedly too loud and I "shouldn't be louder than the guitarist". One time a girl actually stalked our drummer on social media saying how hot he was and how good he was (she wanted his dick); I wish the same could have happened to me.

Last year was the end of my musical career, all of the band mates say they were gonna be busy with their exams and so the band cannot be continued. I discover later that my band members form two new bands with different lineups, only this time I was featured in NONE of the lineups. The new bassists are normie cunts/chads who are popular with their friends and more attractiev but they can not play bass properly! i have raw talent, I was the first fretless bassist in my area for my age, I am seriously gifted and way better than any other bass player, so why wasn't I selected to play for any band? because i'm UGLY and ETHNIC and of course I'd ruin the band image with my presence. This is what inceldom looks like people; No matter how confident you may seem and how interesting you try and make yourself by learning new skills, you will always be in the shadows if you are unnattractive. Bottom line cut and dry. FORGET learning skills like instruments because it goes unnoticed unless you are a chad.

>expecting to get laid as a bass player

But seriously tho, it isn't the hobby that gets girls interested in you, but rather the exposure to other people that may help you find someone.

Problem is you are never going to find anyone if you are universally repulsive.

No one goes for the bass player unless you are in a popular band.

You have to be the hottest in the band and be in the leading role such as the main vocalist or guitarist. If you would try again for the band out of some really ugly incels to make yourself look best in the group. Attractiveness is relative. Popular female musicians use this. You can never see more attractive dancers than them in their videos or concerts.