Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you were genuinely happy?

Acorn

Acorn

Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent
★★
around 13-14 years ago.

Probably temporary in 2022 and 2021. I had made some online "friends" that I interacted with. Of course it turned out they were all using me and talking behind my back but at the time I was fairly happy.

Also in 2021 had an "online gf" who I talked to untill I showed her my face and she blocked me.

you dont need to be happy as a man, happy is temporary just like any other emotion, id say if youre neutral thats good, as long as im not in the streets im always happy tbh

The short respite when my Mom stops screaming and belittling me

The evening I became a mod

I haven't been happy since I was a kid. Everything went downhill after puberty.

When i was ignorant and a kid.

They have always told me that I've been miserable since always

When I was like 5 years old. I used to be so damn happy but then my mom and dad divorced and shit just went downhill from there

The evening I became a mod
Who even is in charge off hiring mods and how does it work? Like what credentials do you need to become a mod?

During the covid years when everything was quiet

During the covid years when everything was quiet

Covid era wasnt my favourite but i do miss it now tbh. I had experienced true peace after a long time but it did destroy my social skills even though my social skills were shit to begin with

When I was like 5 years old. I used to be so damn happy but then my mom and dad divorced and shit just went downhill from there
For me 5 was when my parents lost their house in foreclosure then soon after my grandfather died. Been shit life ever since.

What time span are we talking about? If you mean for a short while (a couple of hours or so) then fairly recently. If you're rather talking about a couple of month or so, then it's been a hot minute.

What time span are we talking about? If you mean for a short while (a couple of hours or so) then fairly recently. If you're rather talking about a couple of month or so, then it's been a hot minute.
Anytime you've truly been happy and im not talking about "oh i just hit rank 1 cod" happy, im talking about times when you were genuinely grateful to live and experience that moment

When Max Verstappen beat Britbong woke hypocrite on the last lap of 2021 Abu Dhabi GP.

For me 5 was when my parents lost their house in foreclosure then soon after my grandfather died. Been shit life ever since.
Damn sorry about that brocel

Anytime you've truly been happy and im not talking about "oh i just hit rank 1 cod" happy, im talking about times when you were genuinely grateful to live and experience that moment
There are two types of instances like that I can recall. The first is while watching anime. Every now and again certain anime really manage to strike a chord. The second is while playing TTRPGs with my irl friends. While generally fun, every now and again truly hilarious moments arise. In general the anime moments tend to be more potent and linger after the fact more.