Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHEN YOU ARE A SHITSKIN ASIAN

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU.
THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS DOWN ON YOU.
MY HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE CLASSMATES WERW 60%+ KHHV VIRGIN
YOUR ONLY VALUE IS YOUR WALLET TO GET CUCKED.

THE ASIAN RACE NEEDS TO DIE.
I'M CLEANING THEM IF I COULD

Last edited:
EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU.
THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS DOWN ON YOU.
MY HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE CLASSMATES WERW 60%+ KHHV VIRGIN
YOUR ONLY VALUE IS YOUR WALLET TO GET CUCKED.

THE ASIAN RACE NEEDS TO DIE.
I'M CLEANING THEM IF I COULD
BASED

Do you mean brown Asians or that Asians are just shitskins in general? :feelsjuice:

If you are an asian writing this you are pretty cucked TBH. Any white worshipping self hating ethnic is just a giant cuck in My Eyes, I dont care how how Racist foids are.

Last edited:
Do you mean brown Asians or that Asians are just shitskins in general? :feelsjuice:
only japs and korean and northern chinese have fair enough skin to ascend to changhood

If you are an asian writing this you are pretty cucked TBH. Any white worshipping self hating ethnic is just a giant cuck in My Eyes, I dont care how how Racist foids are.
explain the value of pride, or just self-love in general-- How would that help me?

brutally oover for those who ancestors from Asia (both east,sea, south:feelsrope:)

explain the value of pride, or just self-love in general-- How would that help me?
You could take pride in finding success beyond the opinions of some roastie fuckmeat foids. Make some $$$, attain some power, get back at the world somehow,

Honestly if youre gonna think of yourself as a worthless loser and give up on finding success, just because thats what females think, you are basically kneeling down and submitting to the women, chads and normies that you hate so much. In other words you are now their little cuck.

We ate witnessing this guy's descend into madness
From threads about studies to based threads

I
We ate witnessing this guy's descend into madness
From threads about studies to based threads
Because studying is less and less relevant to me