Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you discuss inceldom with normies in Germany it takes strange turns

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I recently discussed the arguments of the incels on a German website. Most people just responded that incels are criminals and they just talk bullshit. After lengthy discussions, some have realized that incels exist, just like sexual selection. Then incels were told not to complain and to try harder. You are discriminated against everywhere if you are ugly at school, at work and in your social environment. Why should we remain silent about this injustice that affects us? But in Germany people prefer not to talk about problems and there are no problems if they are ignored. Some then attacked me because of my poor spelling and became personal. Some hope that we will finally die out and they will never have to hear from us again. It's cruel to discuss inceldom with normies, chads. They make it clear to us how much they hate us and don't even want to enter into a discussion with us because we are such subhumans. good websites about attractiveness will be deleted. the germans hate talking about genetics because they deny their past in ww2. If you bring up genetics in German society, your conversation partners will think that you are a Nazi. its so over

Most European countries are cucked even more than US.

I once discussed with a guy and his girlfriend that genetics has a huge influence and people are extremely different. As an example I used black athletes who are the fastest at sprinting and therefore it must be genetic. The guy's girlfriend said I was walking on very thin ice (I was moving into a dangerous area). she started threatening me...

its true tbh, white incel is really rare and can easily ascend

Allow me to rerail:

most euros are gay and cucked. /thread

Why is every other post on here about Germany or Germans?

Some hope that we will finally die out and they will never have to hear from us again.
Never gonna happen because sub5 females aka incel factories will continue to pass on their genes

I recently discussed the arguments of the incels on a German website. Most people just responded that incels are criminals and they just talk bullshit. After lengthy discussions, some have realized that incels exist, just like sexual selection. Then incels were told not to complain and to try harder. You are discriminated against everywhere if you are ugly at school, at work and in your social environment. Why should we remain silent about this injustice that affects us? But in Germany people prefer not to talk about problems and there are no problems if they are ignored. Some then attacked me because of my poor spelling and became personal. Some hope that we will finally die out and they will never have to hear from us again. It's cruel to discuss inceldom with normies, chads. They make it clear to us how much they hate us and don't even want to enter into a discussion with us because we are such subhumans. good websites about attractiveness will be deleted. the germans hate talking about genetics because they deny their past in ww2. If you bring up genetics in German society, your conversation partners will think that you are a Nazi. its so over
i once brought up "finding women to hang out with since im new in town" in a casual subtle way in my german work peers. one of my german coworkers who is balding 177cm glasses IT nerd just casually briefly mentioned that ach, ja i found my girlfriendS through my school friend circle. he is so quiet and introverted and "square", i was in shock.( if it was an indian he would talk for 5 hours obsessively about how he has a gf and especially if she was white/arab. that would be the highlight of the indian mans life.)i never brought up the topic at work again.

months later i went with my young russian ex-coworker friend to berlin-we are friends because we both browsed 4chan as a kid and have similar edgy juvenile humour, and he called this russian girl-friend too. hes 180+cm, blonde almost white hair, and really fucked up teeth, and dresses like a boomer. the whole night he was talking like an autist, going on racist rants, talking about supporting putin infront of anti-putin girl and being so self-deprecating but the girl who is like 185cm tall and looks old wanted to get drinks with him, they started kissing(the three of us sitting on the couch) and i felt like the third wheel sitting next to them making out and then i said ill explore the neighbourhood and got out of the bar.it was so humiliating, especially since i thought he was a loser internet-raised social outcast

i never brought up any topic related to women or inceldom in front of white people again.

Germany is cucked beyond repair. As an example, look at the national teams protest because Qatar didn't allow them to wear faggot bands around their arm

I mean, if you're not a man who likes dick (maybe some of these guys are, idk) why does faggotry being illegal in Qatar bother them so fucking much?

I once discussed with a guy and his girlfriend that genetics has a huge influence and people are extremely different. As an example I used black athletes who are the fastest at sprinting and therefore it must be genetic. The guy's girlfriend said I was walking on very thin ice (I was moving into a dangerous area). she started threatening me...
She'd do everything to defend her bbc she loves so much

"Noooooo don't talk about niggers like that you nazi :foidSoy:"

Germany was better in the 1930’s

I was discussing with a teacher of mine the racepill and he claimed that all races are equal. I then argued that thats not true and there are differences within races e.g. Asians being very intelligent, black people being good athletes or whites being tall. He didnt even disagree with me but he said that he doesnt know why these differences exist. I didnt want to go full blackpill autismo mode on him so i let it go

She'd do everything to defend her bbc she loves so much

"Noooooo don't talk about niggers like that you nazi :foidSoy:"
He didnt even attack the niggers, he simply made a statement and if anything at all thats a compliment

German normies are hyperaggressive NPCs. They’ll immediately assassinate your character if your opinion is just slightly different.

The nation is doomed tbh. All stores and factories are going bankrupt because of (((climate regulations)))

Fits Germans perfectly. They are followers, which means they do everything they are told to do with 100% efficiency, whether it is cucked shit or invading Poland.

Just like the Japs

Not unique to germany, normies generally refuse to think a thought to completion if they don't like what's shaping up to be it's conclusion. Inceldom and heritability of IQ are good examples. Anything that negates a blank slate view of humanity and veers into genetic determenism makes normies feel bad so they block themselves off mentally and repeat mantras of universal equality and everyone being able to achieve everything they want through hard work and so on. I'm sure we've all heard it.

German normies are hyperaggressive NPCs. They’ll immediately assassinate your character if your opinion is just slightly different.

The nation is doomed tbh. All stores and factories are going bankrupt because of (((climate regulations)))
Not unique to germany, normies generally refuse to think a thought to completion if they don't like what's shaping up to be it's conclusion. Inceldom and heritability of IQ are good examples. Anything that negates a blank slate view of humanity and veers into genetic determenism makes normies feel bad so they block themselves off mentally and repeat mantras of universal equality and everyone being able to achieve everything they want through hard work and so on. I'm sure we've all heard it.
Tbh I feel it's specific to Germany and Japan. Something as organized as Nazi Germany would've never even possible with a less "followy" population.

Fits Germans perfectly. They are followers, which means they do everything they are told to do with 100% efficiency, whether it is cucked shit or invading Poland.

Just like the Japs
Germany is the NPC central of Europe and Japan is the NPC central of Asia.

Glad my German ancestors moved to America. I would probably lose my mind even more there being 5’9 and with all the anti-white cucked nazi guilt shit.

If you dont have liberal views you are seen as a far right genocoide denier. (if ever happened)
You cannot openly admit you vote for AfD or you will be lynched by Antifa

Just like the Japs
What do you think about west slavs?

What do you think about west slavs?
Not sure about west slave (as in poles), but Russians in general are a bit similar in that they are followers; probably caused by the mongol yoke

Germany is an authoritarian society, meanwhile the US is libertarian, well more or less (rather less).

Things like freedom are foreign concepts to Germans.

Germany is an authoritarian society, meanwhile the US is libertarian, well more or less (rather less).

Things like freedom are foreign concepts to Germans.
Indeed. Something like the Third Reich would have never been organized if Germans aren't so "NPC". Some countries are more followy than others, so make use of them to do goodness

Similar shit happens in Finland. Local imageboard named Ylilauta is full of those examples spiced with bragging about sexual success, nice well paying jobs and even impregnation.

All women are whores
All normies are braindead

Similar shit happens in Finland. Local imageboard named Ylilauta is full of those examples spiced with bragging about sexual success, nice well paying jobs and even impregnation.
lol winter war 2.0 when

lol winter war 2.0 when
It seems to be just a matter of time when Finland could be Ukraine 2.0. Suifuel since I'm a miserable NEET with no car and cannot move to another countries like normies who can get jobs easily. Being an incel during crisis is gigabrutal. Thankfully I didn't have go to the army due to many reasons, for example being non-NT and inceldom related issues I openly talked to the doctor.

as a wizard I can confidently say that one thing I'm 100% sure of is that talking to normalfags is always a bad idea :feelsYall:

What did this cunt say

It seems to be just a matter of time when Finland could be Ukraine 2.0. Suifuel since I'm a miserable NEET with no car and cannot move to another countries like normies who can get jobs easily. Being an incel during crisis is gigabrutal. Thankfully I didn't have go to the army due to many reasons, for example being non-NT and inceldom related issues I openly talked to the doctor.
I hope russia fagocitate europe and reset comes

stop talking to NTs. They are not human. They are a cancer that stands in your way and wants to keep you down

Stop talking about fight club. The black pill is not an appetizer you share with others. It's a meal for one. You are making yourself a target and, I don't know your laws in Germany, but in USA it only takes 3-5 people filling out forms to get you put in a padded room for 72 hours.

Stop talking about fight club. The black pill is not an appetizer you share with others. It's a meal for one. You are making yourself a target and, I don't know your laws in Germany, but in USA it only takes 3-5 people filling out forms to get you put in a padded room for 72 hours.
over for usa cels

so 5 bullys can fill out this formular to put you in a padded room? Isn't there extreme abuse?

In Germany you can only be put in a closed psychiatric hospital if you pose a danger to yourself or others or if you have committed a crime. this must be determined in court

so 5 bullys can fill out this formular to put you in a padded room? Isn't there extreme abuse?
Yes, there is. From what I've read, judges don't approve the orders as easily as they used to because of a history of extreme abuse. Boomers are the most likely to abuse the system because they remember how it used to be.
In Germany you can only be put in a closed psychiatric hospital if you pose a danger to yourself or others or if you have committed a crime. this must be determined in court
It's the same standard here. The problem with posing a threat to yourself or others is that's it's fertile ground for liars. Here you are saying you didn't do anything, and there are 5 people saying you told them you're going to kill yourself. See the problem?