Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you like a girls is it instant? (Poll)

Are you instantly attracted to foids you like or do you have to get to know them first

• At first sight

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Need to get to know/warm up to them first

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Some of each tbh

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I’m gay/asexual

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When you discover a girl that you like, is it usually instant like you were attracted to her from first sight. Or are you someone who tends to fall for a girl once you get to know her more.

Some of each. some I see and instantly want. Others takes time. But what's the use anyway always ends the same.

Id say 15 and under i thoyght love at first sight was real because i confused love with lust
over 15/16 i became more attracted once i knew them more because i was getting ignored and bullied a lot by females that initially were quite attractive. Made me hate myself even more tbh

i think some females are creative or interesting these days but after 30+ years of inceldom i can no longer like any of them. Every last one is a stupid cum soaked whore

I'm sexually attracted to most women but i would need to get to know them so i can breed.

Unfortunately for me none of that is happening.

No point of it

No point of it
That’s not true, if she can’t escape from your basement, maybe after several years she will finally fall in love with you.

Yes I am an idiot who falls in love with girls that look at me for more than a second

i need to warm up to them but ill warm up faster if the girl is cute

Usually instant, i dont interact with people so I never get to know them better

When you discover a girl that you like, is it usually instant like you were attracted to her from first sight. Or are you someone who tends to fall for a girl once you get to know her more.
2 fags voted

I can think a girl is cute by sight, but I wont really like her unless we’ve interacted a bit and I liked her passion and character.

If she treats me like a human and isn't morbidly obese are pretty much my only standards at this point.
Even that's too much to ask.

Have to know them first, it is hard to find a foid that hasn't already fucked someone tho

The only girls I like at this point are anime girls

i need to see them a few times in a row, which is why i find it insane and dehumanizing that to maybe succeed you're told to approach 1000s of women right away before you know that you like them

then let the randomly picked woman manipulate you and entangle you forever since you can't get no-strings sex if you aren't chad, you must commit

no surprise since you being extorted for your time and effort and your ability to choose being restrained as much as possible is the whole point of this society