Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you overdose on Soy

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
8bzg04qwebo41

for sure a cuck

JFL if you think women will do any of that in 2020.

Isn't this the guy that wrote "Lord of the flies"?

JFL if you think women will do any of that in 2020.

true actually, this shit was correct 100 years ago, women of today do none of that.

"If you give her sperm, she will give you a baby"
Well most women are whoring around, having sex just for the purpose of pleasure rather than for reproduction (using contraception and abortion)
"If you give her a house, she will give you a home"
Most women rather wageslave and drop their kids off at childcare than to stay at home and take care of their own kids.
"If you give her groceries, she will give you a meal"
Women of today are entitled whores who want men to take them out on dates to expensive restaurants rather than cooking a meal for them as it makes them feel 'domesticated and oppressed'
"If you give her your love, she will give you her heart"
This has to be the biggest joke, women never reciprocate love shown towards them by unattractive men just because they are unattractive. Also if women are so loving, why do they so readily cheat and sleep around with multiple men on casual encounters and one-night stands? Sounds more like LUST than LOVE.

Damn hes more cucked than cucktears

lmao what a fucking retard

He's on soy steroids

Isn't this the guy that wrote "Lord of the flies"?
i remember the preface to the book being somewhat blackpilled:

Girls say to me, very reasonably, 'why isn't it a bunch of girls? Why did you write this about a bunch of boys?'

Well, my reply is I was once a little boy - I have been a brother, a father, I am going to be a grandfather. I have never been a sister, or a mother, or a grandmother. That's one answer.

Another answer is of course to say that if you - as it were - scaled down human beings, scaled down society, if you land with a group of little boys, they are more ike a scaled-down version of society than a group of little girls would be. Don't ask me why, and this is a terrible thing to say because I'm going to be chased from hell to breakfast by all the women who talk about equality - this is nothing to do with equality at all.

I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been. But one thing you can't do with them is take a bunch of them and boil them down, so to speak, into a set of little girls who would then become a kind of image of civilisation, of society.

The other thing is - why aren't they little boys AND little girls? Well, if they'd been little boys and little girls, we being who we are, sex would have raised its lovely head, and I didn't want this to be about sex. Sex is too trivial a thing to get in with a story like this, which was about the problem of evil and the problem of how people are to live together in a society, not just as lovers or man and wife.”

the parts of the quote that arent highlighted are actually seriously bluepilled, for some reason i have a wrong memory of what he was saying

Last edited:
true actually, this shit was correct 100 years ago, women of today do none of that.

"If you give her sperm, she will give you a baby"
Well most women are whoring around, having sex just for the purpose of pleasure rather than for reproduction (using contraception and abortion)
"If you give her a house, she will give you a home"
Most women rather wageslave and drop their kids off at childcare than to stay at home and take care of their own kids.
"If you give her groceries, she will give you a meal"
Women of today are entitled whores who want men to take them out on dates to expensive restaurants rather than cooking a meal for them as it makes them feel 'domesticated and oppressed'
"If you give her your love, she will give you her heart"
This has to be the biggest joke, women never reciprocate love shown towards them by unattractive men just because they are unattractive. Also if women are so loving, why do they so readily cheat and sleep around with multiple men on casual encounters and one-night stands? Sounds more like LUST than LOVE.
Based as fuck.

"if you give her a smile she will gove you her heart"

Didnt work for me :feelskek:

I think you agree with him more than you realise. He never said they should be part of the workforce, or allowed to fuck as many people as they want, he highlighted all of the traditionally conservative traits most people here seems to venerate in women.

Comments that didn't age well

Estrogen gang :soy:

people like him is why we ended up here

I think you agree with him more than you realise. He never said they should be part of the workforce, or allowed to fuck as many people as they want, he highlighted all of the traditionally conservative traits most people here seems to venerate in women.

lol yeah just posted this as a joke. His comments about women were accurate for the era he lived in, but what's ragefuel is that women of today are taking pride in the positive female qualities mentioned by William Golding despite the fact that most women in the modern era dont even exhibit many of those traits.

SOY LEVELS INCREASING

He probably died a virgin.

Disclaimer: only works if your attractive

females are inferior creatures if you say otherwise you are mangina

stopped right there at ''far superior''

Daily reminder that you are powerless to stop the spread of :feelsclown: world.