Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When you parents and/ or those who are "close to you" pass away, do you feel like life will still be worth living?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i dont think so honestly, id probably want to sui. I know i wont though, because survival instinct will kick in, but if im still in the same situation until then what the fuck is the point?

I would arsonmaxx tbh

It's perfectly normal and expected to outlive your parents.

I have relatives, but i think ill be extremely close to killing myself. I don't think i can live on without my mum cos i have been an asshole to her, but honestly id just end it

imma loner and don't like my parents so probably

I am not close to any relatives, so it would have zero effect on my decision to commit suicide. The only reason I haven't and will not kill myself is because I'm a pussy, I don't care how it would affect others honestly.

Not at all
i live with my parents. When they die i will become homeless. my mom told me she set aside 15k for when she dies. Its supposed to be for her funeral but she told me i can spend 5-8k and then have the rest. Ummm..okay? That momey literally changes nothing

they asked me 2-3 years ago what i plan on doing if they died soon. I said im committing crimes and going to prison. They laughed and told me to be serious. I dont think they realize how serious i am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back