Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When you see someone with bad chin recession, do you tell him to get bimax?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
If he is young and has an otherwise good face. He could ascend with one surgery.

Too risky, isn't it? But if it's holding him down and he has money, tell him to get the surgery.

Too risky, isn't it? But if it's holding him down and he has money, tell him to get the surgery.
Not that risky. But it will be almost guaranteed that he will take it the wrong way, starts to cope and maybe even starts to insult me because from his perspective I was insulting his looks.

Not that risky. But it will be almost guaranteed that he will take it the wrong way, starts to cope and maybe even starts to insult me because from his perspective I was insulting his looks.
It's sad that you're just trying to help him and he'll see you that way. Is he an incel? If he's getting girls, he doesn't need any surgeries.

I wish someone told me about my recessed chin maybe I could have fixed it.

If he is young and has an otherwise good face. He could ascend with one surgery.
Jfl no surgeon in their right mind is going to do risky medical surgery just because you have a recessed chin

Jfl no surgeon in their right mind is going to do risky medical surgery just because you have a recessed chin
Are you stupid? The plastic surgery industry is a huge business. Trust me there are surgeons who will agree to anything you want