Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marie would have instantly broken up with Hank if breaking bad was real

E

error01

Recruit
★★
-breaking bad spoilers-

When Hank told Marie he was feeling scared, and cried on her shoulder in the elevator, she would have instantly left him in real life. She would lose all attraction to him.

Also, when Skyler found out Walter is a bossed up drug king who has killed people, she would have loved it and become extremely attached to him.

It just pisses me off how they get these things wrong, even a good show like breaking bad, as if there isn't enough combined life experience in the writers room to know this shit. It's 100% on purpose, but why? What do they gain from pushing this shit.

When Hank told her he was feeling scared, and cried on her shoulder in the elevator, she would have instantly left him in real life. She would lose all attraction to him.

Also, when Skyler found out Walter is a bossed up drug king who has killed people, she would have loved it and become extremely attached to him.
kek, agree

breaking bad was such an excellent show tho\

still need to watch better call saul

So who are you? A sexhaver with decades of experience on relationships?

Sexhavers have their own world, man

Marie brutally heightmogged Hank, there is no way she would let herself get dominated by Hank like that, unless he would look like Tom Cruise

Marie brutally heightmogged Hank, there is no way she would let herself get dominated by Hank like that, unless he would look like Tom Cruise
Hank definitely likes to get pegged

She was already unhappy with Walt since the first episode. She wasn't sexually attracted to him at all. He at most got an unenthusiastic handjob from her. Walt was too selfless for his own good.

Tbh yeah, in breaking bad, it is said that hank asked her out multiple times and then she agrees reluctantly, if it was real life hank would get charged with sexual harassment or something

Because Vince Gilligan is blue pilled.

She was already unhappy with Walt since the first episode. She wasn't sexually attracted to him at all. He at most got an unenthusiastic handjob from her. Walt was too selfless for his own good.
Yeah, thats the only part that makes sense, he was basically a friendly wagecuck for her at the start, she didn't even have a job.

But when she found out he was a murderer and drug king i think in real life she would become very attracted to him

-breaking bad spoilers-

When Hank told Marie he was feeling scared, and cried on her shoulder in the elevator, she would have instantly left him in real life. She would lose all attraction to him.
No I don't believe so
First she is a older genx female and women like her care a lot a lot about maintenance of family social bonds even if they didn't like it

It just pisses me off how they get these things wrong, even a good show like breaking bad, as if there isn't enough combined life experience in the writers room to know this shit. It's 100% on purpose, but why? What do they gain from pushing this shit.

-breaking bad spoilers-

tbh, if you introduce blackpill to a show like BB it will ruin it.
I am all up for a show that focuses on it.
But it is really hard to make shows with male protagonists appeal to men if all male characters are losers...