Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you try explaining the blackpill

F

flofly

Greycel
I tried explaining the blackpill to my friends they said “stop feeling bad for yourself” and “your just lacking confidence” :feelsbadman: then a girl gets mad at me when I try explaining it but I was drunk af and kinda came off like an asshole :feelsrope: why don’t they understand :feelsrope:

Don't talk about the blackpill irl at all since most people won't agree with it because
A. Doing so publicly would be social suicide. So even if they do agree with your talking points they won't say it
B. They live in bluepill fantasy land and can't see reality for what it is and will brow beat you for trying to go against the social norm.

I tried explaining the blackpill to my friends they said “stop feeling bad for yourself” and “your just lacking confidence” :feelsbadman: then a girl gets mad at me when I try explaining it but I was drunk af and kinda came off like an asshole :feelsrope: why don’t they understand :feelsrope:
Mogs me for having friends and talking to girls! :feelsohgod: :chad::banhammer:

Don't talk about the blackpill irl at all since most people won't agree with it because
A. Doing so publicly would be social suicide. So even if they do agree with your talking points they won't say it
B. They live in bluepill fantasy land and can't see reality for what it is and will brow beat you for trying to go against the social norm.
IK I FUCKED UP AND LOOKED LIKE A LOSER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I should’ve never discussed it :cryfeels:

I've brought it up with a couple of family members (drunk, naturally) but boy do they not wanna hear about it. I just retort with how bluepilled they're being jfl.

We need the blackpill church to preach the holy gospel of blackpill truth :blackpill:

My brother does this same thing. Even though I show him proof of Arabs and Asians and africans and indians being inferior to whites he can't stop coping. Here is a small screenshot of one of our convo
Screenshot 20220530 211520 Messages

My brother does this same thing. Even though I show him proof of Arabs and Asians and africans and indians being inferior to whites he can't stop coping. Here is a small screenshot of one of our convo
View attachment 619816
He knows the term mog though.

Mogs my family for knowing the term mog.

He knows the term mog though.

Mogs my family for knowing the term mog.
That's because i taught it to him. Even my little sisters heae me say things like "brutal" in front of them. My sisters are aware of my views on race as well. And they're one 12-13

First mistake was talking about the blackpill

First mistake was talking about the blackpill
Ik :feelscry: luckily I didn’t directly mention “blackpill” I just brought up the theories of it. So they really didn’t know what I was talking about. Next time I’m just gonna agree with them like “yea bro I think if I just go to the gym and get a haircut I’ll pull bro” so fuck it never talking about my feelings again.

Indeed on top of making all my friends and this chick mad and looking like an idiot discussing a topic I thought they might’ve understood clearly I was wrong.
:feelsrope:

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO ITS EASY JUST REMOVE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHT AND SELF DOUBT ABOUT YOURSELF THATS BEEN CONSTANTLY REINFORCED BY THOSE AROUND YOU TELLING YOU THE SAME THINGS YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF BRO JUST FUCKING THINK POSITIVE THINGS BRO WHY DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF HAHA YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEEL BAD FOR STINKY INKWELL THINK ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL EVEN THOUGH THE OTHER PEOPLE NEVER THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL BRO

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO ITS EASY JUST REMOVE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHT AND SELF DOUBT ABOUT YOURSELF THATS BEEN CONSTANTLY REINFORCED BY THOSE AROUND YOU TELLING YOU THE SAME THINGS YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF BRO JUST FUCKING THINK POSITIVE THINGS BRO WHY DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF HAHA YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEEL BAD FOR STINKY INKWELL THINK ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL EVEN THOUGH THE OTHER PEOPLE NEVER THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL BRO
This sums up my entire life bro.

I largely agree. The best you can do is talk about the black pill through the halo; normies are receptive to the halo effect since it is scientifically backup and can acknowledge that looks matter, from what I noticed.