Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When your roommate rots…..

F

Feeshtu

Officer
My roommate is an incel in denial.
He really knows that he can’t get a girlfriend, but has blue pilled ideas about why he can’t.

Every fucking time he hears a female neighbor talk outside……he opens the door and butts in on her conversation.
Even I find it creepy……and pathetic.

But anyway, he can’t get a girlfriend because he is mentally retarded. Literally the dumbest guy I talk to all week.

On top of that he never showers. He has gone an entire month without showering.

Hell, he doesn’t even have a toothbrush.

All he does is sit on his fat ass all day and watch television.

All this and he doesn’t know why foids don’t like him.

Now, I’m not trying to talk shit.
I am an incel too.
I’m just saying that he doesn’t do himself any favors by rotting.
He goes from a 1% chance of getting a girlfriend to a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance.

Why do you live with this sub-4 volincel

Hell, he doesn’t even have a toothbrush.
Good. Teethbrushing is cope anyway.

Chad doesn't need to fucking teethbrush. Chad doesn't need to take showers.

Hygiene is unironically cope because it makes you think you just need a bath and then you will have a chance with women.

Chad doesn't need to fucking bathe. He already is attractive, women don't give a fuck about hygiene. And I'm not even talking shit. Women themselves say this. So many women complain about their boyfriends' hygiene on Reddit. They should have insta-dumpd them if hygiene really was a dealbreaker.

But it isn't if you're attractive. Just read the many threads on Reddit from women themselves. They would 100% rather be with unwashed abusive Chad than a ugly clean nice guy.