Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel whenever i type a comment i edit it 10 times and will even delete it bc it just "feels" like it shouldn't be there

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
does anyone else have this weird ocd shit?

The mods can see every character you type as you type it. Every typo, every misspelled word, every backspace, every accidental key input/lack of key input, every edit... is seen by the mods and you can be certain that they are laughing at your humiliating excuse for typing on an internet forum.

Fuck yes. I hate my own comments. Everyone should know that I filter out over 70% of what I was going to say, so you get only the purest, most premium content. You better enjoy it you fucks
The mods can see every character you type as you type it. Every typo, every misspelled word, every backspace, every accidental key input/lack of key input, every edit... is seen by the mods and you can be certain that they are laughing at your humiliating excuse for typing on an internet forum.
Lifefuel for the CIA that funds this forum

@knajjd
if u or the other jannies have been laughing at me...
3d penguin sheriff with two guns gg69881010

... prepare for the consequences

Thats even worse than chad bullying me in school. Mods are the true alphas.

@knajjd
if u or the other jannies have been laughing at me...
View attachment 191578
... prepare for the consequences
No... @knajjd doesn't laugh at us. He's drunk all the time so he makes a lot of typing errors, plus he's a turbo manlet and [Its' Over] for him. It's the chadlite and looksmaxxed gymchad mods you have to worry about. The ones with genetically superior parents, the ones who weren't destroyed from the inside out by Jew/WASP chemicals that ruin male development and cause premature aging and health issues, the ones who were raised on a healthy diet with two parent households and fathers who would beat them if they weren't mewing...
Mods are the true alphas.