Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever some femoid says "you're not a man"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
it means nothing, as soon as they changed the definition of "real man"

from this:
2313b873ccde56d2b60499342e7bd3b3.jpg

to this:
VVBEWCfhZH1LO1iCcPgdrsFP3wUBdHp29IzXaUbIsb0.jpg

at this point i'd rather be an incel forever than get called a man for acting like the second picture fag
remember boyos even if you're not gymcelled you're still stronger than a femoid, they're only thugs online because as soon as one confronts you IRL and you start being aggressive they shit their pants

i got in trouble once because some foid tried to "fuck me up" and i blocked her punch and tripped her, it doesn't end well for them if they actually feel in charge

Last edited:
Marlon brando was based AF, raped the whore on a movie and tried to get rid of her after the foid complained about It JFL.

And what those dumb spoiled bitches know about being a man?

Its the exact same.
when women refer to men as dogs who cheat 24/7 you think theyre referring to soy cucks?
Theyre referring to chad on the top.
Real men = CHAD

from this:

to this:

bitch at this point i'd rather be an incel than get called a man for acting like the second picture fag
remember boyos even if you're not gymcelled you're still stronger than a femoid
"Real man" - another word that shows that women only want to break down gender roles when they don't suit them/don't directly profit from them. They have absolutely no problem with traditional gender roles as long as they benefit from them (e.g. better treatment/protection), they only have a problem when their privileges come with obligations. A woman will tell you how bad traditional gender roles are and how women are much more than mere sex objects, but when you criticize her she will reduce to your ability of impregnating/copulating with females (e.g. the most basal/traditional gender role).

Its the exact same.
when women refer to men as dogs who cheat 24/7 you think theyre referring to soy cucks?
Real men = CHAD

that's the point, they don't see 1970's style men because these guys are already married
while the sluts ride the chad degenerate cock carousel

chad worship thread

Marlon brando was based AF, raped the whore on a movie and tried to get rid of her after the foid complained about It JFL.
Pic is sean connery

This is Marlon Brando
Marlon Brando 1

154861ab152a11c145134030907

Real man

Chad

Not a real man

"Real man" - another word that shows that women only want to break down gender roles when they don't suit them/don't directly profit from them. They have absolutely no problem with traditional gender roles as long as they benefit from them (e.g. better treatment/protection), they only have a problem when their privileges come with obligations. A woman will tell you how bad traditional gender roles are and how women are much more than mere sex objects, but when you criticize her she will reduce to your ability of impregnating/copulating with females (e.g. the most basal/traditional gender role).
which is why I can't believe dudes still fall for that "muh gender roles" bullshit them just love to bitch about.

from this:

to this:

at this point i'd rather be an incel forever than get called a man for acting like the second picture fag
remember boyos even if you're not gymcelled you're still stronger than a femoid, they're only thugs online because as soon as one confronts you IRL and you start being aggressive they shit their pants

i got in trouble once because some foid tried to "fuck me up" and i blocked her punch and tripped her, it doesn't end well for them if they actually feel in charge

However, masculinity does exist and despite the dominant narrative of society, it’s a virtue independent of foids judgement.

If she has small tits tell her she's not a woman:feelzez:
same logic as them tbhngl

sam hyde style of self-defense against women

>you're not a man
said someone who LITERALLY has no balls :feelshaha:

Brando has electrolytes!

Cucked men let foids define what is masculinity. That was a fatal mistake and we will pay the price.

Its the exact same.
Real men = CHAD
Non chads arent even men to them

Cucked men let foids define what is masculinity. That was a fatal mistake and we will pay the price.
Women get to define men, but men cant define what a woman is.

Women get to define men, but men cant define what a woman is.
"for me a woman is an non mixed japanese female not a slavic whore who fucks black cock as soon as they see one" (actual statement)

whore.jpg
images

they fucking hate it when non chads talk back to them, it's like a jew talking to a nazi

foids will be the death of society and only like it when things go their own way.

Women: gender is a social construct
Also women: you aren't a real man

Its the exact same.
Real men = CHAD