Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever your starving in your house and all you have in your fridge is a bottle of Fruit punch from 2019 and 2 packs of ramen watch this

man i got 2 slices of cheese and half of a courgette in mine rn

And yet, she look like richfag but her fridge is empty..

And why she sound like troons??

She look like troon wtf

incels who support capitalism are cucks who want to wageslave for a society that doesn't accept them. With communism, we will be able to be neets and do whatever we want

man i got 2 slices of cheese and half of a courgette in mine rn

I wish all rich people slow and painful death. Fuck them, they had more enjoyment in a week than poorcels in lifetime.

incels who support capitalism are cucks who want to wageslave for a society that doesn't accept them. With communism, we will be able to be neets and do whatever we want
The reason we can't have communism is cause of some rich fag in the early 1900s who Was hoarding

I wish all rich people slow and painful death. Fuck them, they had more enjoyment in a week than poorcels in lifetime.
Atleast they have Higher chances of being robbed and killed

being poor also affects how attractive we're, it's proven that nutrition heavily affects facial morphology

being poor also affects how attractive we're, it's proven that nutrition heavily affects facial morphology
I eat squirrels from my backyard I Just tap em with the rodent pellet rifle skin it and Cook it in the pan

Yeah, eating mostly shitty carbs and plant based poor proteins. Poverty fucks you up both mentally and physically.