Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where all the truecels are ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

I guess I am the shortest guy on this forum.

This time I'm serious. I am permanently moving to /r/IncelTears, where all the truecels are ...

I probably mog some of these guys, it’s over for them.
Although denial is the first stage of the blackpill

Although denial is the first stage of the blackpill

Yup, the second stage of blackpill is to thinking oneself as "pretty handsome" and talking about it on internet forums.

@Jamiehugh00 the absolute legend is 4'10. If you look at the comments they are like "I'm a below average looking Virgin." Jesus these people are retarded

@Jamiehugh00 the absolute legend is 4'10. If you look at the comments they are like "I'm a below average looking Virgin." Jesus these people are retarded
damn ...

Braziliansmegma = NEET virgin living in a favela
Cleardark = 30 year old virgin
Cuckie = Betabuxed whore for 12 years, found out she had been cucking him with chad the whole time, has been "incel" for 7 years now
Hairy_Faggot = Another virgin who never leaves his house, has no job, or money according to him,
These are just some of the prominent users of IT (There are tens more people like this, if you just look through the sub itself, you will spot them easily as you did), they are all in various stages of denial, and seem to use IT itself as a way to interact with the blackpill but not full on admit it is the truth.

I would say IT is 90% male, with any of the self proclaimed foids on there, just being men larping.

This time I'm serious. I am permanently moving to /r/IncelTears, where all the truecels are ...

incels.is = the chaddiest incels tbh

Cuckie = Betabuxed whore for 12 years, found out she had been cucking him with chad the whole time, has been "incel" for 7 years now
Hairy_Faggot = Another virgin who never leaves his house, has no job, or money according to him,
These are just some of the prominent users of IT (There are tens more people like this, if you just look through the sub itself, you will spot them easily as you did), they are all in various stages of denial, and seem to use IT itself as a way to interact with the blackpill but not full on admit it is the truth.

I would say IT is 90% male, with any of the self proclaimed foids on there, just being men larping.

Let's all move to IT boyo, looks like that's our original home.

Kek one of the first posts is some incel talking about how he only blames himself for his virginity.

inceltears = cuckcels
braincels = mentalcels
incels.is = chadcels

Kek one of the first posts is some incel talking about how he only blames himself for his virginity.

I am a 30 year old virgin, khhv, shunned by women all my life, no friends, live in my mom's basement, but I am not an incel, because I don't hate women or don't blame them for my virginity.
inceltears = cuckcels
braincels = mentalcels
incels.is = chadcels

incels.is = fakecels

I am a 30 year old virgin, khhv, shunned by women all my life, no friends, live in my mom's basement, but I am not an incel, because I don't hate women or don't blame them for my virginity.

incels.is = fakecels
you're a fakecel too tbh. You can arrangemarriagemax anytime you want but you refuse to do so....

Incels in denial

you're a fakecel too tbh. You can arrangemarriagemax anytime you want but you refuse to do so....

I actually tried but did not fly.

Incels in denial. They belong here honestly.

Incels in denial. They belong here honestly.
They won't come here because this place is too toxic, that's why I was thinking about what if we all move there? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even vegetable sellers living in the slums can find a waifu in India.
True. Will you marry a starving woman from a famine afflicted village in Somalia?

True. Will you marry a starving woman from a famine afflicted village in Somalia?
Not the same. Somalian woman wouldn't know English.

Language is the only requirement I have.
Although if you were to marry a slumdweller she'd still cheat on you with the local gangster tbh

Not the same. Somalian woman wouldn't know English.

Language is the only requirement I have.
Although if you were to marry a slumdweller she'd still cheat on you with the local gangster tbh

There are many homeless woman in the west, will you marry one of them?

Don't join them bro they r stupid

Let's all move to IT boyo, looks like that's our original home.
:feelskek:
inceltears = cuckcels
braincels = mentalcels
incels.is = chadcels
incels.is = fakecels
tbh

They're faggots that ban if you call out faggotry. That's why everyone is forced to larp. It's hillarious