Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where Are All The Incels?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Something like 15-25 percent of men are below average looking, yet incel forums are disproportionately full of average or above average looking men. Most guys here are normie tier and could ascend if they lowered their standards or actually NT maxxed. So where are all the ugly guys like the guy in my avi or hamlossus or OCD123. How are they still bluepilled, after experiencing the blackpill first-hand?

a lot of them are either isolationmaxxed or are bluepilled and still trying

Well, there are plenty of actual subhumans here, though I guess their existence is somewhat overshadowed by the actual HTNs/Chadlites legitimately choosing to rot on here... :feelsUgh:

I suspect many truecels end up turning to the bluepill out of a sense of preserving their sanity in a manner of sheltering it from the brutal truth and coping; the unfortunate fact is that there are plenty of average teenagers/MTNs here drawn here simply for the 'edgy'-type feeling this forum seems to invoke. :feelsclown:

Though you could also argue that rising standards and hypergamy contributes to simple LTNs/MTNs deciding to make their home here. :feelsjuice:

Though you could also argue that rising standards and hypergamy contributes to simple LTNs/MTNs deciding to make their home here. :feelsjuice:
I agree with you on LTNs because it's difficult to get a woman at that level. But MTNs should have no issues dating if they lower their standards a little. Majority of guys I see with women are MTN to HTN, not chadlites or chads.

I agree with you on LTNs because it's difficult to get a woman at that level. But MTNs should have no issues dating if they lower their standards a little. Majority of guys I see with women are MTN to HTN, not chadlites or chads.
I agree; MTNs in most cases have no place on this forum, though social media might delude them into thinking they do. :smonk:

No such thing as NT-maxxing

In their room, rotting.

Also I'm one of the truecels here. There are still truecels on the forum, it's just that most of the high status and memorable users are normies because looks and NT halo/hierarchy applies even in blackpill communities.

Autists trait: using internet forums

That's why average looking people end up here.

true my enemy who is a MTN fucks high tier Becky's and Stacylites

Because of the NTpill: foids hate autistic men that 95% of them will never marry.

Something like 15-25 percent of men are below average looking, yet incel forums are disproportionately full of average or above average looking men. Most guys here are normie tier and could ascend if they lowered their standards or actually NT maxxed. So where are all the ugly guys like the guy in my avi or hamlossus or OCD123. How are they still bluepilled, after experiencing the blackpill first-hand?

Probably coping, many incels dont like to use incels forums because why would a genuine incel come here? Like they already know everything about blackpill because they lived it. Many incels in denial read the forums then they understand their life situation. I was an incel in denial before I came here I was pretty bluepilled, thinking it was my fault somehow, but then my eyes were opened. But many dont even bother making accounts they just cope and rope.

Failed normies

I’ve noticed that

Truecels are either on IT, somewhere else on reddit, or have roped. This forum is full of volcels.

Inside their genetic prisons (rooms/basements)

Most ugly guys are coping unfortunately, or just rotting.

Probably coping, many incels dont like to use incels forums because why would a genuine incel come here? Like they already know everything about blackpill because they lived it. Many incels in denial read the forums then they understand their life situation. I was an incel in denial before I came here I was pretty bluepilled, thinking it was my fault somehow, but then my eyes were opened. But many dont even bother making accounts they just cope and rope.