Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are all the male model incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Where are all the male models with bad personalities that turned into incels? Do you think these guys discussed how to improve their personalities In order to attract women?

Um yes teehee

I tried being a male model, they told me to cut off my afro, I said no.

Where are all the male models with bad personalities that turned into incels? Do you think these guys discussed how to improve their personalities In order to attract women?

View attachment 459308
"Improve yourself" is ridiculous advice, a Bill Gates/Steve Jobs/Albert Einstein never read a retarded book about self-improvement (written by a boomerfag in his mid-life crisis) before getting an epiphany - he got it out of the inherent brilliance of his own brain gifted to him only by genetics and his positive formative experiences in regards to intellectual tasks (the mind is a product of the brain, therefore a product of the body, therefore ultimately a product of genetics and to a lesser degree environment/socialization). The same thing with most male models - none of them were fatties or Holodomor survivor look-alikes - they were always naturally beautiful (with symmetrical faces, a high stature and a good frame) and then just took what life gave them. And some people just didn't have the luck to get anything by nature - the most cruel whore of all whores.

"Improve yourself" is ridiculous advice, a Bill Gates/Steve Jobs/Albert Einstein never read a retarded book about self-improvement (written by a boomerfag in his mid-life crisis) before getting an epiphany - he got it out of the inherent brilliance of his own brain gifted to him only by genetics and his positive formative experiences in regards to intellectual tasks (the mind is a product of the brain, therefore a product of the body, therefore ultimately a product of genetics and to a lesser degree environment/socialization). The same thing with most male models - none of them were fatties or Holodomor survivor look-alikes - they were always naturally beautiful (with symmetrical faces, a high stature and a good frame) and then just took what life gave them. And some people just didn't have the luck to get anything by nature - the most cruel whore of all whores.
deserves a follow

I got denied being a model for my toxic personality :feelsrope:

They always have hollow cheeks ffs

That right guy has a great personality and obviously got foids just from being respectful.