Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are the legends of our time?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
What the fuck happened to humanity? Where are people / leaders like Michael Jackson, Hitler, Tupac, Martin Luther…
Celebrities are all dumb, mindless slaves of the mainstream, who only go with the flow, even the politicians are cowards and only go with the flow. No one has the balls to be original and to speak against the mainstream, even though we are about to collapse soon.
They act like it’s all good, just listen to Niki Minaj, be a woman-worshipping feminist and everything will be ok.
It’s getting extremely annoying to see this cowardly losers who only are famous because of their looks.
Not even real talent, it’s all just looks and Mainstream. Nothing original. Humanity is getting so pathetic.

i agree here humanity has declined and gotten so worse lately no more genuine love anymore just pure hatred and jealousy

For me it was the likes of Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain: of course they died before their time. Maybe there's something in that...

But yes modern celebrity is vapid as all hell.

Eric Harris, Dylan klebold, Elliot Rodger, seung hui cho, Adam Lanza, etc

53539DF6 6432 415F A4E7 8DA80C1C6358

They all died out. I blame it on the lead and jewpills in our tap water.
Eric Harris, Dylan klebold, Elliot Rodger, seung hui cho, Adam Lanza, @sub human @PointOfNoReturn
:bigbrain:

This is the modern leader

Jfl

We can be legEnds on ouR own

They exist but the Jews naturally don’t want to promote them on their trash clown world platforms.

Some examples of true leadership and resistance are…

Varg Vikernes- Norwegian black metal legend and all around cool guy. Was deplatformed from YouTube by Jews not for exposing them as it’s illegal for him to do so in France now where he lives but rather because they just couldn’t get over their butthurt that he killed a communist piece of filth that was trying to kill him back in the day and did a long prison stretch for it after the kangaroo court sentencing but still managed to make it out of prison alive and mentally sound and create a happy and wholesome aryan life for himself raising a ton of his own biological children with an awesome and dedicated tradwife. So they essentially banned him for building a happy life for himself despite the horrors they put him through in their Jewlag prison system and also because he was teaching others but especially white Europeans how to live happy and fulfilled lives too and this simply isn’t allowed in Clown World. Clown World only wants people but especially whites living with and surrounded by deadly and dangerous niggers for obvious reasons and that’s because the Jews that run it want all whites either dead or enslaved to their system.

Tom Macdonald- Is the king of the rap game for this generation and would absolutely be cleaning up via collecting every award the music industry has to offer for excellence in rap music if it weren’t corrupt and Jew controlled where they only allow fellow leftists to have their so called prestigious awards as well probably also the handful of musically gifted conservative oriented R.I.N.O cucks that only go after the Dems with kid gloves if at all.

Scott Roberts- longtime youtube and online in general activist constantly telling the truth about
Jews and constantly being deplatformed for so doing.

John Kaminski- prolific writer and anti Jewish supremacist activist.

Tim Pool- not perfect as a semi leftward chink but at least he’s not a woke crazy and is infact ardently against them.

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger
Seung Hui Cho
Eric Harris
Dylan Klebold
Pekka Eric Auvinen
Vladislav Roslyakov
Adam Lanza
Anders Behring Breivik

It's true, history is full of remarkable people, but I can't think of a single one active in this time. No matter how achieved they supposedly are, everyone is just another shitty automaton parroting our insane degenerated culture. To a certain degree, I blame capitalism. Everyone of remarkable character just directs themselves towards outlets like business and artists are forced to cater to the most base of human instincts in order to make a profit. Think about how much talented human effort goes into producing all these capeshit movies which are just spiritual blackholes. I don't know if humanity has ever reached such a low point, I doubt even the fall of Rome was this bad

It's true, history is full of remarkable people, but I can't think of a single one active in this time. No matter how achieved they supposedly are, everyone is just another shitty automaton parroting our insane degenerated culture. To a certain degree, I blame capitalism. Everyone of remarkable character just directs themselves towards outlets like business and artists are forced to cater to the most base of human instincts in order to make a profit. Think about how much talented human effort goes into producing all these capeshit movies which are just spiritual blackholes. I don't know if humanity has ever reached such a low point, I doubt even the fall of Rome was this bad
Well said.

2022 07 13 09 18 51 Mr Sam Entertainment first Intro Video   YouTube   Brave

you are looking at one

I dont think jews rule the world but the rich certainly do, and many of the 1% are jews :feelswhere:

Larry Phillips JR and Emil Matasareanu (North Hollywood bank robbery)