Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I find a pure girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Where can the men who were left out meet the girls who were left out? There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere. Where can I try to find her?

there are none left because I already took all their virginities:feelscomfy:

Sadly, she does not exist.

There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere.
Coping

Where can the men who were left out meet the girls who were left out?
There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere.
Where can I try to find her?
Yes there is one, but she is going to milk that identity forever to exploit orbiters.

Be a gigachad, at least JBs would put on an act of purity or innocence, that's the closest you can get. BUT again it's Gigachad only.

Time to grow jaw

it's a show called "My 600-lb Life"

Even if such a girl did exist(they don't), she would still be rich chad only

bro we live in a gynocentric society that puts undeserving women on pedestals simply for existing. Even the "outcast" women still believe they deserve everything, that's why they have always been so fucking stupid. They aren't capable of realizing the reason they are "lonely" single mothers is because they are all chasing a top 0.1% perfect male model chad and as a result not only fuck over themselves, but fuck over many many men in the process. Tinder is full of sub8 males that have the world to offer foids but modern women are to deluded by the idealization of western culture and pursuit of perfection that getting with an "outcast" man would devalue their self-image and ego. Even foids that may be as you describe as "pure", are just waiting to get brainwashed by feminism.

Last edited:
I thought you left?
I thought so too, I seem to have this pattern of leaving for 4-5 months then returning when I'm at my lowest point. I guess its the only community where I can freely talk about my inceldom without being looked down on.

Camp at the soap section at walmart,
foids that buy ivory soap have higher chance of being pure since Ivory claimed to be 99.44/100% pure.

You're down bad I'll let you pick one from my dungeon.

I thought so too, I seem to have this pattern of leaving for 4-5 months then returning when I'm at my lowest point. I guess its the only community where I can freely talk about my inceldom without being looked down on.
I see

Well, welcome back boyo :feelsautistic: your name and avii are unforgettable, I noticed a while back you weren't posting anymore

Where can the men who were left out meet the girls who were left out? There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere. Where can I try to find her?
Try in another universe

There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere. Where can I try to find her?
There might be one that will reject you if you are not good looking and tall enough

get some torch and a shovel I will show you.
3206 Grave Digger The Grave Digger

They don't exist

Well, welcome back boyo :feelsautistic: your name and avii are unforgettable, I noticed a while back you weren't posting anymore
Thanks bro, glad to know that I'm not completely invisible :feelsokman:

Pure? Girl? Pick one, anon.

u've picked the wrong universe my friend..

In yo dreams sonny boy.

OP must be a LARP, there's no way someone can be this fucking delusional

Sorry to disappoint you, unless you're 16 and Chad there's no way of landing a virgin JB

LOL. That shy, kind girl is fucking a chad as we speak.

There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere. Where can I try to find her?
Dude I don't know how to tell you this, but...
That's a delusion, such a girl does not exist
It's over

There must be a lonely, shy, smart, kind, KHHV girl my age somewhere
the jews are way ahead of you there buddy boyo. they are making shows that are easily relatable to the few remaining foids that can be considered 'shy' or 'reserved' or 'religious' (lol) and then filling it to the brim with party time fuckfest drinking smoking propaganda like that chess shit that came out recently

Build a time machine.

In the tropical forests of Antarctica. They farm unicorns and they use pigs like pigeon post down there.

Find a ftm and convince her to go back to mtf. Even then, chad only.

By the time women are legal, they’ve already taken a lot of dick lol — so I don’t have a clue op

Most women are sluts. There is one virgin female who hangs about in group chats and shit with people from the incel community but I wouldn’t doubt that she is just looking for a Chad larping as an incel.