Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I get a face rating?

D

DoctorQuintana

Greycel
I read that you can't post selfies here so do you know somewhere where I can get an honest rating? Thanks!

I read that you can't post selfies here so do you know somewhere where I can get an honest rating? Thanks!
photofeelers decent i think. run multiple photos and calculate an average from them

Try something on Reddit such as r/truerateme, one of the few decent subs there since foids get hit with brutal reality there all the time; if you think you can handle severe brutality & being mocked possibly, go with looksmax

You can ask for one on the r/truerateme subreddit, photofeeler, or on looksmaxx.com but I won't recommend looksmaxx because they are giga autistic.

You can ask for one on the r/truerateme subreddit, photofeeler, or on looksmaxx.com but I won't recommend looksmaxx because they are giga faggots.

And if you are a trucel, it never began and come back to cope with us.

If normie tier, gtfo.
This-

imo, before anyone signs up here they should go to any of the aforementioned places -looksmax,truerateme, etc,- so they for sure know if they have any hope.

r/IncelTear and r/incelexit give pretty good face ratings from what i know