Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where did the empathetic gender meme even come from?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
For all my life, I've never heard a single soul calling a foid empathetic or anything similar to that. I've never even heard foids call themselves that because even they're aren't delusional enough to believe that they're not devilish creatures. I've only started seeing this when I first learned about the incelosphere. So where's the true origin for this meme?

it must be an anglo thing

The media, social media, etc... Have pushed the idea that women are empathetic angels.

The media likes to portray the man as cold and having no feelings and empathy while foids are often portrayed as being empathetic, pure, innocent etc.

The media, social media, etc... Have pushed the idea that women are empathetic angels.

The media likes to portray the man as cold and having no feelings and empathy while foids are often portrayed as being empathetic, pure, innocent etc.
Well it's a good thing I don't use social media:feelsjuice:.

Based. No matter what you do don't go on Reddit.
When I was in high school, I only browsed dankmemes, cursedcomments, and various anime and gaming subreddits.

I guess it comes from a female's motherhood and traditional femininity which is long gone now

I guess it comes from a female's motherhood and traditional femininity which is long gone now
I was thinking this as well.

Media doesn't include Social Media only. It also includes movies, TV series etc.
Jew media doesn't portray foids as innocent angels most of the time, and even it did, I expected normies to differentiate reality and fiction.

It's too late, I've already seen the soy part of reddit:feelsohgod:. I hate that platform now.
It makes you hate humanity. Remember those are real people. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: