Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do Hispanics even stand

• Thread starter Deleted member 30193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30193

Self-banned
-
When I was growing up, Hispanics were seen as the latin lover, passionate men who were probably 2nd in SMV to whites, What the fuck happened?

I don't know what sort of propaganda is occuring but everyone is shitting on hispanic men from what I seen, And every hispanic girl goes for BTS or some tall black guy

Why has the blackpill hit the taco-bros so bad?

real beaners like mexixcans and other brown latinos were suffering hard but white passing/looking ones like Argentinians slay and are considered latin lovers.
btw since youre mexican why do some mexicans look asian?

real beaners like mexixcans and other brown latinos were suffering hard but white passing/looking ones like Argentinians slay and are considered latin lovers.
btw since youre mexican why do some mexicans look asian?
Most mexicans are 1/4-1/2 + native American coming from the Aztec,Inca,Mayan genetics. The Native Americans came from East Asia during the ice age. So most hispanics, Specifically more native ones such as Oaxacans, Bolivians, Peruvians are pre evolved Asians, So basically we wuz asian n shiet, I personally get mistaken for south east asian, mostly get called Filipino or indo

the ones whose blood isnt mixed with the natives too much are doomed but the ones who's line is still "pure" spanish, are fine, they have the same smv as whites
im 75% Aztec dawg, I have a hyper-masculine frame but Im a manlet cause of it. Fuck the spanish why couldnt they breed my family

Only white passing hispanics benefit from the latin lover stereotype. Shitskin beaners are fucked.

Part of the problem for hispanic men is having lower average height than white and black men.

Most mexicans are 1/4-1/2 + native American coming from the Aztec,Inca,Mayan genetics. The Native Americans came from East Asia during the ice age. So most hispanics, Specifically more native ones such as Oaxacans, Bolivians, Peruvians are pre evolved Asians, So basically we wuz asian n shiet, I personally get mistaken for south east asian, mostly get called Filipino or indo
Ricecelception

most Hispanics are ugly low iq morons. I’m literally ashamed to be half Hispanic on my mothers side

Last edited:
Part of the problem for hispanic men is having lower average height than white and black men.
people will say that but even being a 6+ Asian/Hispanic will give you a lower SMV than a white person due to their race

When I was growing up, Hispanics were seen as the latin lover, passionate men who were probably 2nd in SMV to whites, What the fuck happened?

I don't know what sort of propaganda is occuring but everyone is shitting on hispanic men from what I seen, And every hispanic girl goes for BTS or some tall black guy

Why has the blackpill hit the taco-bros so bad?
Depends on what country you're from and your admixture.

brutal. not only do you get mistaken for being asian, but a brown asian at that. Truly never began i am so sorry brocel.

I mean, yeah. I'd say the more Amerindian blood you have the more subhuman you are to be and have lower status. Which is why a lot of Mestizos with more Amerindian admixture end up being ugly manlets.

And then the more white you are, you are more likely to be a more attractive male with higher status. Especially if you have light features such as colored eyes and blonde hair.

Black admixture can also boost your SMV, especially in the Caribbean islands like Dominican Republic. Which is why a lot of whites from the US and sometimes Europe like to go there and hook up with sanky pankies. Although, I'd say white admixture is still more important.

We are barely over shitskins, I don't think we can even compare to ricecels, the thing is latin chads get a hard bonus but most of us are subhumanlly fucked

Don't know, I'm part cuban but they are the whitest kind and then it's diluted with west european so I don't look hispanic at all and have no personal experience about this. I think it depends on what kind you are. If you're from poorer nations you'll probably have lower smv if you aren't thugmaxxed.

latinos from argentina and south brazil have high smv due to predominantly white ancestry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back