Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment where do I buy Etherium or other Crypto like BitCoin or LiteCoin

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
IndieGala is giving 15% discounts to people who buy using that, I'll feel like a cuck if I buy Force Unleashed 2 without that discount.

I don't know what sites to trust.

Using an exchange like Binance or Coinbase. I have Binance Coin(BNB) and Avalanche staked on Binance.

Binance or Coinbase
Binance is saying they don't serve the US. Wikipedia's saying something about sharing data to Russians

Coinbase seems US-based, Not sure if either do Canada.

At this point I'm not interested in sitting on the currency so much as quickly moving it to make a sale, so I don't imagine I'd lose money

Binance is saying they don't serve the US. Wikipedia's saying something about sharing data to Russians

At this point I'm not interested in sitting on the currency so much as quickly moving it to make a sale, so I don't imagine I'd lose money

BTC and LTC are also available on PayPal.

Cryptocurrency market is a meme and complete shit right now id buy in at some other time tbh

But yeah like the other nigga said if you want to buy stuff like bitcoin and not altcoins then just use coinbase

@Intellau_Celistic the paypal.com/us/digital-wallet/manage-money/crypto link doesn't work for me

clicking 'wallet' normally takes me to https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money

not sure if there's a different interface on my end

just send me 500$ I'll zoom it your way

In a cemetery once the kike coin crashes through the fucking floor

there is multiple coins

IndieGala is giving 15% discounts to people who buy using that, I'll feel like a cuck if I buy Force Unleashed 2 without that discount.

I don't know what sites to trust.
Wow, tfu2

Great game. Although, could be better - you can fly through the main quest in one day Why not just torrent it?

Intellau already nailed it. Coinbase is the best way. Binance is for trading while coinbase is for buying/holding, more like a wallet. Coinbase base has higher transaction fees, and binance is a broker, offers leverage with low fees, but has more hurdles and can't be used in US now.

Why not just torrent it?
no faith in my ability to sniff out proper sites or not get malware installed, plus then I can act like a holier-than-thou normy who abides the law

Them places have a hold policy. One week or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back