Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I learn occultism?

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
cairo genizah gnostic fragments

There is a book called ars goetia

so adamah akotiri ebla words in job and then terms in genesis also ra and edin gu edin eden

find a local lodge online

Basically every occult you'll ever need is on Amazon. You can find free e books online. There are many occult Facebook groups. I got over fifty free ebook off those groups. I'm in Dark Sorcery, and The Socerers Guild. Dark Sorcery has an exceptional youtube channel, and the members on that group are really powerful. There are many different occult traditions. Every culture on earth practiced magick. Find the style that best suites you. I have an occult/blackpill discord server. We got multiple warlocks on that server willing to give advice. There are some occultist on this forum. I suggest messaging them.

@nystagmuscel

Komesarj

Basically every occult you'll ever need is on Amazon. You can find free e books online. There are many occult Facebook groups. I got over fifty free ebook off those groups. I'm in Dark Sorcery, and The Socerers Guild. Dark Sorcery has an exceptional youtube channel, and the members on that group are really powerful. There are many different occult traditions. Every culture on earth practiced magick. Find the style that best suites you. I have an occult/blackpill discord server. We got multiple warlocks on that server willing to give advice. There are some occultist on this forum. I suggest messaging them.

@nystagmuscel

Komesarj
This seems pretty widespread. Is there like a tier system to it, when one might be more “occultist” than others?

This seems pretty widespread. Is there like a tier system to it, when one might be more “occultist” than others?
There are many different magick systems. Some are very hierarchical, while others have no hierarchical structure. There is definitely a massive difference between a neophyte, like myself, and a highly experienced practioner like Michael W Ford, or Lazurus Corbeux.

It depends.

There are two types of Occultisms.

1 Meme Occultism.
2 Real Occultism.

90% of occultism you will find is of the first category. With cringe spells, believe in the stars bullshit and other stuff like that.

Most of Occultism is really nothing else but philosophy and perspectives on life it has very little to do with magic or any other bullshit memes.

You can start by reading this book

It's all mostly just bullshit bro!

Just fraud designed to waste time with foolishness.

The real deal is clean, original kahuna stuff.

Serge wahilli king books about Huna.

Forget all the "religious" gods crap. It's all about energy and mentality.

Forget the Huna website! Stick to the early original "serge king" books. His later stuff is tainted with his previous religious filth. The early stuff is more like psychological Hawaiian archeology.

Once you learn the basics of it,you will see through all the other shit.

The other shit is like painting a clown over a Rembrandt painting. Same canvas, different picture.

It depends.

There are two types of Occultisms.

1 Meme Occultism.
2 Real Occultism.

90% of occultism you will find is of the first category. With cringe spells, believe in the stars bullshit and other stuff like that.

Most of Occultism is really nothing else but philosophy and perspectives on life it has very little to do with magic or any other bullshit memes.

You can start by reading this book

View attachment 672117
That's actually a good book! But it's mostly just basic laws. Nothing really useful.

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pdfcoffee.com-voodoo-sorcery-grimoirepdf (1).pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 6
  • naos-practical-guide-to-modern-magick (3) (1).pdf
    43.5 MB · Views: 7
That's actually a good book! But it's mostly just basic laws. Nothing really useful.
It's a good starting point.

People that are serious about occultism need to drop the mindset that they will be 'wizards' or some shit casting spells lmao it doesn't work this way. That's just a meme. What occultism is really about is accomplishing complete dominance over your mind and using this to control and influence your life and the world around you.

Buddhism has much more in common with real occultism than any of this neo-pagan bullshit believes that have spread across the internets.

It's a good starting point.

People that are serious about occultism need to drop the mindset that they will be 'wizards' or some shit casting spells lmao it doesn't work this way. That's just a meme. What occultism is really about is accomplishing complete dominance over your mind and using this to control and influence your life and the world around you.

Buddhism has much more in common with real occultism than any of this neo-pagan bullshit believes that have spread across the internets.
I prefer Zen.

But magical stuff is basically just a normal way to create change. Mostly the smaller a thing is, the easier to change it. Such as making holes in clouds. Or considering an alternative viewpoint.

What kind of occultism are you looking into? I know a thing or two about witchcraft, and where you can find teachers for the paths.

I don't study anything more then that.