Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I spread my mum's ashes?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Apparently she left this decision up to me but my cuck family is making me do it 200 miles away or something. In the space of a normie weekend.

Part of me wants to say fuck your weekend away. I think she'd want them spread right here. Right goddamn here, where I live.

So how about that?

She left it up to you so do what you want
Also rip

brutal man, do it where you want or keep it in your house.

Sorry for your loss bro. Think of a place she liked or was attached to. But outside, it would be weird inside.

Your creator/god has passed away? That is brutal, I think shed love to have a home in an urn in your home, Dont throw her away, Keep her with you if you were close.

Thank you all for your responses.

This is seriously fucking me up.

My family already hate me for not showing up for shit.

And yes, I'd love to take my dead mother's ashes my way.

And not only just to fuck them (because they could never get an incel like me like my dead mother possibly could have).

This could be the opening to a me roping thread tbh.

I can't stand my post-dead-Mum-family tbh.

Fuck.

How do I cope?

@Copexodius Maximus?

I think the ocean would be best bet tbh. That's where I would want my ashes spread. Or middle of desert

Also that's brutal man sorry for your loss. Me personally, I think my mom is the only person who actually cares about me ngl

Apparently she left this decision up to me but my cuck family is making me do it 200 miles away or something. In the space of a normie weekend.

Part of me wants to say fuck your weekend away. I think she'd want them spread right here. Right goddamn here, where I live.

So how about that?
You and your own mother answered your own question. "She left the decision up to me". That should be the conclusion. Your family can suck my spic dicklet.

Do it wherever you want to. You can even go Keith Richards style, and sniff them up.

don't spread it near your home or every day you'll be reminded of your mother and feel terrible about it

I spread my grandmother's in the ocean.

Thank you all for your responses.

This is seriously fucking me up.

My family already hate me for not showing up for shit.

And yes, I'd love to take my dead mother's ashes my way.

And not only just to fuck them (because they could never get an incel like me like my dead mother possibly could have).
You could keep it if you cant think of place or if its not too hard for you emotionally. Dont rush, let the emotions settle down, losing my mom was probably the hardest thing i ever experienced. Be strong brother.

Your mother would not want you travelling hundreds of miles just to dump ashes I think.

Try and take your time and recall any conversations with your mother and stuff, I can think of places I would do it at if I was in your shoes.

Sorry for your loss.

I wish i could say i could care but i fucking hate mothers, especially my own

still sorry for your loss

i feel u brother i also lost both my parents. its such a big blow cause i dont even have anything in my life anyway and now im also alone too. its not much of sadness that i feel tbh its more of loneliness

This could be the opening to a me roping thread tbh.

I can't stand my post-dead-Mum-family tbh.

Fuck.

How do I cope?

@Copexodius Maximus?
Sorry for your loss buddy boyo. Life will never be the same without your parents. They were there your whole life, and that hole will never be filled now. Did she give you any hints about where she wanted to spread them?

Put them in the mcdonalds chicken nugget machine

Smoke them with some meth

Are you an only child? I'd probably just keep them.

Sorry about your mom, brocel. :cryfeels:

Sorry for your loss brother

So how about that?
Just flush her down the toilet and say you spread her ashes into the sea. That's probably what i'm going to do with my mom.

i feel u brother i also lost both my parents. its such a big blow cause i dont even have anything in my life anyway and now im also alone too. its not much of sadness that i feel tbh its more of loneliness
Same brocel I am also scared of that