Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do normies go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Where do normies go when they are outside? Where did people go in the 80s before the internet? Are normies actually running marathons and we don't know it? Are they going to the pub or whatever? Where do people go with friends? Do they just talk? I was extreme lonely as a child, and I still am almost as isolated from humanity as is possible (although currently this solitude is somewhat voluntary), so this is a sincere question. Do they just disappear in some mist for 4 hours? I can't fathom the idea of going outside for anything other than long nightwalks at the nearby cemetery or gymmaxing . Normie nature confuses me.

They go hang out with girls.

the neet normies ik hang out in weatherspoons and go to bladee concerts

Some common normie things, I believe, are movies, concerts, beaches, parks and bars.
Foids seem to like to go to cafes or shopping.
Male-foid dates can happen at cafes and restaurants, for instance.

> I was extreme lonely as a child
Boys just hang out. Outside or at someone's house. Some play sports. Playing video games is common. Idk about girls really.

"Where do Normies go ? " don't know, don't care

They Have Their friend group

Since we live among a new sissified and pussified generation of scum it’s likely their main hangouts are faggot tier places like coffee shops, bistros and such. :feelspuke:

Also the Apple store for the weak minded cultist types out there. :feelssus:

What does "hanging out" entail?

An place called outside i don't really know where it is anyways :feelsaww: