Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Where do single women in their 30s hang out?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sure I’m ugly and probably will never ascend if I haven’t already but I don’t even know where to find women around my age. I’m never around women my age. Girls at work are super young or super old. Girls at the gym are mostly young. I don’t want to go back to online dating sites :feelspuke: plz help!!! :feelsohgod:

Sucking married chads cock in motels

At their kids sports games

Sure I’m ugly and probably will never ascend if I haven’t already but I don’t even know where to find women around my age. I’m never around women my age. Girls at work are super young or super old. Girls at the gym are mostly young. I don’t want to go back to online dating sites :feelspuke: plz help!!! :feelsohgod:
You really want to get mixed up with 30 years old woman with kids , and a dozens partner under their belt? ( not that they want to)
:feelskek:

A fake belief is that women are more superficial in their youth it’s wrong
that is where they are the less

You gotta understand once they are starting to get around mid twenties they see you purely in terms of SMV

[UWSL]When they’re teen it’s just how you look[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When they are adult it’s how you look , how much you make , what is social standing ?[/UWSL]

No where. Any woman that’s single and has SMV is sitting at home on social media/dating apps until they get a bf or if their friends drag them out. Work, gym, or at shopping centres is where you could see them. Gl cold approaching at these places jfl :feelskek:
Over for us

it's rare for a female to be single at 30, you'll find single moms on dating sites.

i think they are spawned in random places.