Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do you see this forum in 20 years?

Title

• Total voters
Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
i think most current users will be dead by then, unfortunately.

I see myself dead

Probably more members

We'd be nuked eventually. The Incel revolution, even as limited as it may be, is a cause of concern already. Many men are waking up and some governing body will intervene sooner or later.

We'd be nuked eventually. The Incel revolution, even as limited as it may be, is a cause of concern already. Many men are waking up and some governing body will intervene sooner or later.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Blackpill will be more famous among the youth. There will be something bigger than this forum.​

The internet as a whole will look very different in 20 years

I'm assuming this forum will be accessible via a chip in my brain or something

Likely won't be around. 20 years is a long time and I doubt we'll have even the slightest amount of freedom of speech.

The internet as a whole will look very different in 20 years

I'm assuming this forum will be accessible via a chip in my brain or something
Born too late to explore earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore incels.is through your brainchip.

A lot of us will be dead and more people than ever will turn to the blackpill. This fourm will probably get shut down, but a new one will arise and have more members than ever.

The blackpill will remain as long as a sizeable portion of the young male population isn't getting laid and there is some place with at least a moderate amount of free speech where we can talk about it.|
This forum may or may not be around but the blackpill is just going to grow as long as less and less men are having sex.

I hope this forum will still exist, 20 years from now.
But I think it will be seized by authorities.
There is a solid reason, why they took that ´incel revolution´ video down, that went viral the first 24 hours.
Agenda 30 will eliminate every threat to the system, including this forum.

incel revolution? :feelskek: :feelskek: the amount of man who would call themselves incel isn't even 5% and out of that 5% only 0.1% would be willing to go out into the streets.

I think it will be nuked. But it might be still around but overrun by normies just like R9K.

gone. most here will betabuxx a foid. leaving only few truecel on here and forum cant run with 2-3 members

I'd likely be dead unless a gender war really ramps up, even so this forum would be dead and you would basically be able to post whatever you want on here at that point

The forum itself: probably gone

As for the userbase I guess the majority would be dead, some would have ascended and only a few users would post in what would have become the main incel forum

incel revolution? :feelskek: :feelskek: the amount of man who would call themselves incel isn't even 5% and out of that 5% only 0.1% would be willing to go out into the streets.
I think that YouTube video on it talked about it better. Not necessarily a public demonstration but a social one. Little by little many men are becoming aware. They keep checking out of society at an increasing rate which is not good for the economy. More men are also leaning right and that might cause more concern to that. Women are going to be less respected for sure. Guys are more knowledgeable on the marriage trap. They've been coming for the redpill guys so imagine what they'll do to us.

20 years is a fucking lot, i think it will be gone, but you can kill a man not the idea, clones of it will sprout

Forum may seize to exist and replaced by men just living alone in apartments and committing suicide
at the rate of those in Japan who actively oppress their men.

Incel mass killings will become common place along with religion based mass killings.