Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where does the stereotype that asians have small dicks come from?

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
and why do foids make a exception for those K-pop fags? I never see a foid saying or assuming that k-pop guys have small dicks.

because they're estrogenic.

They’re facially aesthetic and rich. Also most of the k-pop stars aren’t gook manlets like the rest of rural Korea

Yeah it's weird. There are roasties on FDS who are mocking small dicks and worship Kpop Changs at the same time :lul::lul:

Puts a hole in the dick pill.

I think if everything else is good foids will accept a smaller dick.

that's because dick size is overrated, aside from a few degenerate size queen sluts foids don't care that much about your dick as long as it's not extremely small.

modern western faggot culture is obsessed with (large) penises. At the end of the day a big dick attached to an ugly body and face is useless.

that's because dick size is overrated, aside from a few degenerate size queen sluts foids don't care that much about your dick as long as it's not extremely small.

modern western faggot culture is obsessed with (large) penises. At the end of the day a big dick attached to an ugly body and face is useless.

Foids obsession with kpop is weird in general

Yeah it's weird. There are roasties on FDS who are mocking small dicks and worship Kpop Changs at the same time :lul::lul:
yeah that's why I made this thread in the first place.