Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asians have it so brutal

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Pop culture shits non-stop on Asians. Shows like South Park spread the meme that Asians have small dicks.

And their women get fucked by whites and worship whites kek.

Imagine 1 family where a brother is bullied his entire life while his sister is fucked by Chad her entire life. Fucking hell.

And then he opens a history book and learns how whites shat on Asians literally for centuries.

Brutal, literally hell on earth
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
they are high IQ at least and good at games. I don't even have that.

I remember beating a lot of chinks in some mobile game and I probably sent them into a depression JFL.

Brutal, honestly. Doesnt matter where asians are in the world, they arent wanted. Their own women have discarded them from the mating pool. BRUTAL.

they are high IQ at least and good at games. I don't even have that.

I remember beating a lot of chinks in some mobile game and I probably sent them into a depression JFL.
Only EastAsians are high IQ. Not central, South or SouthEast Asians.

yeah i am talking about east asians, south and central asians are breeding like rabbits either way and inceldom is not that much of a deal there.

I stand corrected, maybe it’s just specific countries like Japan and Korea
Yes, and China. All the other countries are multiplying like rabbits.

Central Asians at least look better than East Asians due to iranian/russian DNA.

SE Asians are the true chimps of the asiatic races. Brown, short, dumb, smelly. Literally no good genetics

SE Asians are the true chimps of the asiatic races. Brown, short, dumb, smelly. Literally no good genetics
I don't think they're smelly, IIRC they have the gene that stops sweat from smelling. Their foids are basically made to be submissive (due to being stupid), short, and hairless sex toys. Brootal for the men who then have the same genetics. At least we curries have excessive body hair and smell bad, which makes our foids repulsive to Chad and Tyrone.

I don't think they're smelly, IIRC they have the gene that stops sweat from smelling.
Thats koreans
Their foids are basically made to be submissive (due to being stupid), short, and hairless sex toys. Brootal for the men who then have the same genetics.
thats why there are so many ladyboys there
At least we curries have excessive body hair and smell bad, which makes our foids repulsive to Chad and Tyrone.
Indians mog SE Asians tbh

thats why there are so many ladyboys there
Yeah it's brootal that even among their men so many can look good as a woman. SEAs were a genetic mistake. I can't believe Polynesians (moggers) supposedly descend from them.

Yeah it's brootal that even among their men so many can look good as a woman. SEAs were a genetic mistake. I can't believe Polynesians (moggers) supposedly descend from them.
Polynesians are the master race of Oceania. If they inhabitants the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, those countries would be sooo much more different culturally

Polynesians are the master race of Oceania. If they inhabitants the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, those countries would be sooo much more different culturally
Yeah, this is your average high school in Samoa:

186528711_10159822791184301_7065024957189981403_n.jpg

^ Some of the guys are tall, dark, and handsome. Average height about same as Europe but much larger frames (like I guarantee the dude on the left is probs 14 and never hit the gym in his life). The girls are actually quite nice to look at if you don't mind broader shoulders and some muscle/curves (although Samoans almost always get fat in their 20s), IMO they mog SEA girls to oblivion when skinny.

Then this is your average SEA gook classroom in Filipenis:

An_Education_Volunteer_with_his_high_school_students_in_the_Philippines.jpg

^ Girls are uber feminine sex toys that even a 5'2 manlet could sexually dominate (hence so many Korean manlets go there for sex tourism). The men have the worst NEA traits like gook eyes and have shit frames and heights (average white guy would BTFO any of these guys). If Pinoys looked like Samoans they would not get cucked anywhere nearly as much. Brootal racepill.

Last edited:
Pop culture shits non-stop on Asians. Shows like South Park spread the meme that Asians have small dicks.

Imagine 1 family where a brother is bullied his entire life while his sister is fucked by Chad her entire life. Fucking hell.

And then he opens a history book and learns how whites shat on Asians literally for centuries.

Asian and Indian and nigger race is the most subhuman we need to launch every nuclear weapon in USA and Russia arsenal to wipe out non whites for good this time

They all have faces flatter than the earth and are 4 slit eyed creatures

as a ricecel I agree

Noodlewhores hate their own men it`s brutal