Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Where is my Chad? I am 40+ and scared of creeps!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
"a bunch of creeps" = misogynistic personality tbhngl

"a reg partner" = someone who is daily watching movies with female protagonists

Tbh

They always mention "creeps" in some capacity - a codeword for ugly males.

"scarlettesometimes" jfl at how women larp they are different people/personalities. if you can't accept you are a single person kill yourself.

She isn't alone, I'm scared of myself too.

"Cool Wine Aunts"
:feelskek:

"I know the obvious solution is to just masturbate, but that is not what I'm wanting right now. I want actual human contact."

LOL

inceltears "sex isnt a need"

"scarlettesometimes" jfl at how women larp they are different people/personalities. if you can't accept you are a single person kill yourself.

women are bipolar, dude. also, water is wet.
creepshaming was going on during the MRA days, like 2009 and such
lets fuk grandma

wouldn't be grandma for me, I'm 36. that's only a 4 year age difference.

Last edited:
When do women start menopause? *looks it up* Ah, early 50s. I thought maybe it was a hormone thing.

40 years old is where women really hit the wall if they haven't already. By 40 years old, you ain't gonna be a new mommy. Thus, evolutionarly speaking, men have no reason to fuck you. But it doesn't hurt to fuck them, so might as well toss a penis their direction.

For the record, I'm 36 years old, and my whole life I've fixated on the same age-groups. My tastes never "matured." I never got prime pussy, so I'm not gonna take no for an answer from those jail-baits.

I fucking hate people. I hate morality. Obey my id dammit.

Did I mention I hate the term "creep"? Women pussyfoot around what the definition of a creep is, but eventually I figured out it's just an ugly man showing any sexual interest.

And again, I'm getting prime pussy before I die. You can't show me heaven then force me to rot in purgatory.

post-wall roastflaps really expect chad to have sex witth them more than once,:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She needs to kill herself.

Women say "creep" like being "creepy" suddenly makes the man a villain.

When do women start menopause? *looks it up* Ah, early 50s. I thought maybe it was a hormone thing.

40 years old is where women really hit the wall if they haven't already. By 40 years old, you ain't gonna be a new mommy. Thus, evolutionarly speaking, men have no reason to fuck you. But it doesn't hurt to fuck them, so might as well toss a penis their direction.

Nobody gives a shit about this "Evolutionary speaking" by this logic you wouldn't fuck an attractive sterile woman or an attractive woman with condoms or an attractive woman who don't want kids.

50 year old women talking about sex

tenor.gif

Ask a femoid to define "creep", you get a different answer with everyone of them but they all mean the same thing, an unattractive male.

Nobody gives a shit about this "Evolutionary speaking" by this logic you wouldn't fuck an attractive sterile woman or an attractive woman with condoms or an attractive woman who don't want kids.
We're talking really base biological urges. "Insert penis in woman" kind of thinking. :feelsohh: