Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where normies started extra supporting hypergamy.. when they got the ok to have gay sex

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies are super into gay sex. Like they talk about it a lot, and all normies know all the latest gay slang words.

Yeah, a lot of normies are kinda gay.

Many of them also identify as bisexual. It's a slippery slope since they're lenient with the gay stuff.

Many of them also identify as bisexual. It's a slippery slope since they're lenient with the gay stuff.

I heard normies saying they are 90% straight / 10% gay. So they identify as straight but also mainly have sex with men.

Straight men who occasionally have gay sex

AHAHHAHAHHAHA FUCK NORMSCUM I HOPE THEY DIE OF AIDS LOL AT SCAPEGOATING INCELS AS FAGGOTS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE TRUE FAGGOTS HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES NORMNIGGERS NEED TO ALL RONNIE MCNUTT THEMSELVES LIVE ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS AND TO THE WORLD OF INCELS :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

with leniency comes acceptance.