Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where some of the rulers in America are turning on feminism

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
What do the rulers really care about.. money, same as everybody else. As long as foids were having children normally, and foids and normies were showing up to wage cuck jobs all was well. Thing is with less people being born that means less money. And also more and more men not trying... men are the main workers.

So then what do the rulers do. They just start making reforms to deal with the problems. Eg.. banning abortions is the first step. I think they will keep making reforms until the problems aren't significant problems anymore.

The rulers did the same thing for taxes. They kept increasing taxes, until the taxes got so high that a lot of people stopped trying hard. Then the rulers reduced the taxes to where people were trying again.

Do you see these actions happening in reality?

My gut feeling and sense is that America is only tolerant of feminism, LGBTQ, and minorities because it is very rich.

With the dollar losing the status as the world's reserve currency soon, America could possibly descend into a race war hell zone. Maybe not who knows really. I say maybe not because of the fact that America has a lot of space and where people can simply just move away from others that they don't like. Places known for feminism, LGBTQ, and minorities for example.

My gut feeling and sense is that America is only tolerant of feminism, LGBTQ, and minorities because it is very rich.

With the dollar losing the status as the world's reserve currency soon, America could possibly descend into a race war hell zone. Maybe not who knows really. I say maybe not because of the fact that America has a lot of space and where people can simply just move away from others that they don't like. Places known for feminism, LGBTQ, and minorities for example.
I have to agree. If and when the poverty returns in mass, I see the nation degrading into extreme internal conflict

Do you see these actions happening in reality?

Ya its changing look at abortions they are outlawed in 30% of states now, whereas going into 2022 it was legal in all of America, and a bunch of other states have reduced the time period when they are allowed. The trend is all one way on abortion. There is a battle in the courts ongoing in some states now over the morning after pills too.

Thing is how change goes in the West is its not like one big decree usually. Its a bunch of changes in states that add up to a big change overall.

Then there is the pride parades, transgender. Clearly things are starting to push the other way on those. Even though the rulers have great power, they still can't completely go against the will of the people. They will have to at least compromise.

Ya as you have noted in other threads, while white people are big virtue signalers and to a large extent believe in that, its with the big proviso.. as long as it doesn't affect them. Which is reasonable on some things, like gay marriage. Not reasonable on others, like being against building housing for others in their area, while having their own house.

An interesting statistic I read on divorce is that across America in 1950 the divorce rate was 10%. Today its over 50%. But among the top 10% of Americans in income, the divorce rate is still 10%. Of course today that includes all the high income Asians. But either way divorce isn't something that really affected the top 10% personally. And ironically those richest 10% are the people who are able to actually afford divorce and nannies.