Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where would be your ideal place to live?

Somewhere in the German woods, however, the Caribbean would be nice too
germany is trash except düsseldorf the rest is pure trahs stacys and normies everywhere and then you even have those new niggers that come here per "random" ( as if a fucking ottonormalaffe ) ( monkey ) see through the shit thats going on, and that its intented , i wish i was there where a child got brutally murdered and cutted his/her head off in hamburg, and then just shout : Thats my friends is the result of your primitive stupidity , you may unterstand but i doubt , and then leave without giving a flying fuck

Seoul South Korea that is my dream

Thailand or italy or greece

germany is trash except düsseldorf the rest is pure trahs stacys and normies everywhere and then you even have those new niggers that come here per "random" ( as if a fucking ottonormalaffe ) ( monkey ) see through the shit thats going on, and that its intented , i wish i was there where a child got brutally murdered and cutted his/her head off in hamburg, and then just shout : Thats my friends is the result of your primitive stupidity , you may unterstand but i doubt , and then leave without giving a flying fuck
Calling the rest of Germany trash except exactly your city is utterly ridiculous and It is pretty clear that you are biased
Seoul South Korea that is my dream
Can you already speak Korean?

In the depths of amazonas or somewhere in the very northern of Canada

It would probably be Spain or the west coast that's where the best girls are, what do you guys think?

Calling the rest of Germany trash except exactly your city is utterly ridiculous and It is pretty clear that you are biased

Can you already speak Korean?
im not in düsseldorf, and why do you wanna move out of germany again?

im not in düsseldorf, and why do you wanna move out of germany again?
Because I would like to try something new and live a different life.

I can just come back if I dislike it there

Düsseldorf is stacy and chad central in NRW

Because I would like to try something new and live a different life.

I can just come back if I dislike it there
smart answer, gl gettingg the cash to do so

Some desert shithole in the U.S with no normies.

wasnt düsseldorf the germanys "japan" ? well i read that a year ago, could be infected with immigrants and what not now...

wasnt düsseldorf the germanys "japan" ? well i read that a year ago, could be infected with immigrants and what not now...
Düsseldorf has a significant Japanese population as far as I know. This is why they have a special day for Japan yearly.
I thought you wanted to quit this website?

Longyearbyen, Svalbard.

Probably Greenland. probably one of the least populated islands in the world.

The North West territories or Northern Norway. Somewhere like Tromso where the sun doesn't shine for weeks in winter.

Pretty shit tbh. Most people leave as soon as they can. Too many drunk natives and homeless fucks roaming the streets. City usually smells like shit. But other than that it's fairly quiet. Not a lot of violence at all. Good place to LDAR if you live in the good areas. Stay away from the north end or downtown if you want to keep your sanity. Why Winnipeg of all places?

The nature of my work will probably have me living in a city or regional hub, but I'd also like to end up somewhere fairly grim, dilapidated, and cold. Ideally, I'd find a place with very few soyboy faggots and high-powered rich daddy virtue signalers, a place where the cunts can't taunt you owing to looking like they've been smoking a pack a day and mainlining bacon fat from age 10, a place where loudmouth, chestbeating failed chads don't shout and whistle in the streets because they'd die of hypothermia or a knife wound.

I've also got designs on Siberia, the poorer regions of Eastern Europe, and the Central Asian steppe. The Canadian prairies would probably be easier, though.

Central Texas, where the rolling hills meet the farmland.

I wouldn’t mind somewhere in Hokkaido want to go to a vacation there, the winters are beautiful

If i was a bitcoin millionaire/billionaire i'd buy a small cottage in the woods which had a hatch leading to an underground bunker where i'd spend most of my time browsing the web, being alone or with my dog and LDAR (Which i do above ground now).

probably scotland or somewhere green that gets snow in the winter
japan would've been my first choice, but im not japanese desu

id have a castle in the deep snowy forests or somethings, sounds pretty stupid lol. but of course, pretty cool :cool:

tmb_185878_6191.jpg

Longyearbyen, Svalbard.
looks pretty :heart:

Troms%C3%B8.jpg

Last edited:

Immigration is killing Europe, the situation now is unbearable, but it is only going to get worse

Northern Ireland may be worth a shot. It's supposed to be very white so at least I may be able to move around wtf.

Northern Ireland may be worth a shot. It's supposed to be very white so at least I may be able to move around wtf.
most people move away from N. Ireland, not to it. Paramilitaries aren't really a threat anymore (they've become like regular gangs now)
but still not sure why you'd pick there of all places

most people move away from N. Ireland, not to it. Paramilitaries aren't really a threat anymore (they've become like regular gangs now)
but still not sure why you'd pick there of all places
Cause it's very white, or so I heard.

On the nymphomaniacs wing of a women's prison, where they'll fuck anything male.

Green fields. Moutains. Few people

with you guys of course

Due to gentrification I had to leave New York City to Phoenix Arizona I wish I could move back to my birth city New York City. Women in Phoenix Arizona Pretend to be nice and smile at work i dont even say Hi to them One have the nerve to ask me why didn't say good morning to her. I told her am from new york. Women their are bitchs. Ibnb dont kiss ass fuck out of here bitch want me to say morning wtf