Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where would be your ideal place to live?

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
I think mine would have to be somewhere in Hokkaido because I'd like to live in Japan, but I also prefer cold climates.

Unironically eskimo land. Total isolation and likely 0 degeneracy.

I want to be isekai’d into Konosuba as a chad

Alaska. I already have family there.

I'm happy living in Canada so far. It's not perfect, but I like it here.

Somewhere in eastern europe. I plan to expatriate one day.

I would LDAR on an uninhabited remote island, preferably one with a warm climate.

Somewhere in else America,preferably with cool summers. Japan sounds nice and all but I would probably hate it after awhile.

I'm happy living in Canada so far. It's not perfect, but I like it here.
Yeah, Canada sounds alright actually. You guys get cold winters and tons of snow. I like that.

Why's that?
sjw hell, down town is filled with normies and so is the movie theatres, the slang people use makes me want to take a screw driver and drill a hole in their heads

Moving somewhere else won't fix your problems. The problems will follow you to where ever you go.

sjw hell, down town is filled with normies and so is the movie theatres, the slang people use makes me want to take a screw driver and drill a hole in their heads
Ah, I see.

Moving somewhere else won't fix your problems. The problems will follow you to where ever you go.
Well, my main problem with the UK is that it's a crime ridden shithole that's full of chavs (Look them up if you don't know what they are). Whereas Japan has some of the lowest crime rates in the world and chavs aren't a thing there. Japan's economy is better than ours too. I'm not saying that Japan is perfect, but it's definitely better than the UK.

If you are white and determined to learn their language Japan is probably your jackpot.

Well, my main problem with the UK is that it's a crime ridden shithole that's full of chavs (Look them up if you don't know what they are). Whereas Japan has some of the lowest crime rates in the world and chavs aren't a thing there. Japan's economy is better than ours too. I'm not saying that Japan is perfect, but it's definitely better than the UK.
Alright, do you know the language well? It will be pretty difficult to function in Japan if you don't know Japanese.

I've actually been thinking about moving to atlantic canada, houses there are cheap enough that I could buy one cash

If you are white and determined to learn their language Japan is probably your jackpot.
To be honest with you, I'm just going to start going on holiday to Japan once I have some more money coming in and while I'm there, I'm going to try and find a girl to potentially marry. I used to be totally against the idea of marrying someone just to get residency in a different country, but unless Japan relaxes its visa laws, it looks like it's the only way a guy like me can easily gain residency there. This might ruffle some feathers, but I can't say I really care.
Alright, do you know the language well? It will be pretty difficult to function in Japan if you don't know Japanese.
I know a bit. I plan to learn more soon though.

Last edited:
A big house in Canada in the snow, preferably somewhere isolated and not in Toronto.

i know people who have lived in Japan, even while fully understanding the language (they worked as j-e translators) they said you're never fully accepted in the society, people tend to want to use you to practice their english or to show off their white friend

Somewhere isolated cabin in the mountainranges of the Himalayas..with an innocent virgin villagegirl. :feelsohh:

i know people who have lived in Japan, even while fully understanding the language (they worked as j-e translators) they said you're never fully accepted in the society, people tend to want to use you to practice their english or to show off their white friend
Well, most of us here aren't accepted in society anyway, so it wouldn't make much difference.

Well, most of us here aren't accepted in society anyway, so it wouldn't make much difference.
i'm just not sure why you have picked Japan specifically. I hope you haven't let anime colour your perception of the country too much, it is expensive and unless you have a good job you'll likely be living in a small single room apartment.

Honestly I'd live in the woods if I could sustain myself and have access to electricity, water, and internet. More realistically would be a bungalow in a suburban area of any city in canada, alone.

I'll like to live on an Island - South America

Talking about actually living and settling in? Probably rules out Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Ulaanbaatar, Almaty, Bishkek, Minsk, etc.

Like many here, apparently, I've been interested in Canada, specifically the prairies. Can any non-Toronto, -Montreal, -Vancouver canuckcels offer comment as to how degenerated the country is outside of the notorious bughives? In particular, what is it like in:

Winnipeg
Saskatoon
Regina
Edmonton
Thunder Bay

If Canada proves too cucked, there's also the Dakotas, Eastern Montana, Wyoming, and Nebraska stateside.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
safety-update-puerto-vallarta-continues-to-be-safe.jpg

interesting-facts-about-puerto-vallarta.jpg

i'm just not sure why you have picked Japan specifically. I hope you haven't let anime colour your perception of the country too much, it is expensive and unless you have a good job you'll likely be living in a small single room apartment.
This basically sums up why I want to live in Japan. And from what I can tell, it's only cities that are expensive to live in (Just like the rest of the world). I'm sure I could find somewhere reasonable in a town and there's plenty of budget stores around like Don Quijote and Daiso, so you can buy food cheap enough.

oregon or netherlands. japan looks cool but no drugs

This basically sums up why I want to live in Japan. And from what I can tell, it's only cities that are expensive to live in (Just like the rest of the world). I'm sure I could find somewhere reasonable in a town and there's plenty of budget stores around like Don Quijote and Daiso, so you can buy food cheap enough.
i'm unsure how a single white guy moving into a small town in Japan is going to end well. But work towards whatever goals you have i guess, the alternative is rotting.

Japan or Singapore. I wish I could go there with someone because im scared to travel alone

Japan sounds like a decent option (Hokkaido is great) but I would never be able to fully integrate into the Japanese society as a white male. Even If I learn Japanese to a nigh native level (Which is something that I want to do)

I would most likely be in New zealand. I love the scenery & I can already speak English.

A world full of only women that would find even a 0/10 ultra attractive.

I want a creepy derelict three-story mansion with a graveyard and dead willows in the front and back yard; and a huge garden of poisonous and carnivorous plants. And a cute zombie wife; with a fat ass. Would die from dehydration from how much I'd fucking cum to that.

In Bavaria near the mountains. And this is coming from a UScel

If I had more shekels I'd live in Hawaii.

Some little house away from society

In Bavaria near the mountains. And this is coming from a UScel
It doesn't sound that bad but do you really want to live in Germany? I have never been to Bavaria so I can't say anyhting about it

I would love to live in this cathedral

1200px-Auferstehungskirche_%28Sankt_Petersburg%29.JPG
The-Church-of-the-Savior-on-Spilled-Blood-in-St.-Petersburg-for-Fotostrasse-14.jpg

It's one of my personal favorite pieces of architecture.

netherlands, literally the perfect country

Hey @a-virgin-nigger, aren't you from Manitoba? What's it like?

Pretty shit tbh. Most people leave as soon as they can. Too many drunk natives and homeless fucks roaming the streets. City usually smells like shit. But other than that it's fairly quiet. Not a lot of violence at all. Good place to LDAR if you live in the good areas. Stay away from the north end or downtown if you want to keep your sanity. Why Winnipeg of all places?

It doesn't sound that bad but do you really want to live in Germany? I have never been to Bavaria so I can't say anyhting about it
Look up Neuschwanstein castle, I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone rn

Somewhere in the German woods, however, the Caribbean would be nice too