Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Anglo country is the most comfortable to live in?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
As a Krautercel I’ve never been to any Anglo countries ngl so I vote New Zealand for I’ve not yet heard many negative things about it yet, kek

New Zealand. But good luck getting in unless you're a subhuman rapefugee--and even then the odds are poor.

>UK is cucked
>USA is dangerous
>Canada is too cold
>Australia is too hot (also spiders)
>New Zealand idk

>Canada is too cold
>Australia is too hot (also spiders)
Cold is better for me ngl because I’m a sweatcel (also I hate tropical reptiles)

New Zealand. Still degenerate and still filled with Anglo/Germanic Chads and Stacies, but at least it has good weather and nice wildlife year-round without the especially brutal mogging you would get from the descendants of Chad Aussie criminals. Canada is too close to the US with relation to welfare and culture but also manages to be even more cucked. The UK is a depressing shithole pretty much like Canada but even worse with regards to the ethnics there. :lul:

i don't live in any of these country tbh but USA is the land of the dreams

USA, it's the easiest one to make money, so it's the one you are more likely to achieve a comfortable living standard.

New Zealand is the poorest among these, I don't know why people are voting on it.

Aside from US being the only one there with free speech

Last edited:
canada probably, iirc theyre known for having a large south asian population

i don't live in any of these country tbh but USA is the land of the dreams
Are those dreams based in reality, or just the kind of weird fantasies that ethnics usually have about the first-world?

I'm reminded of the Japanese foids having breakdowns in Paris when they found out it isn't the same as they imagined. Why didn't they just watch a travel show? Or read a guidebook? You know, before CROSSING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET? Morons, I have no sympathy.

they also have free healthcare which is a big improvement over the nightmare healthscam system in burgerland
Their healthcare system is garbage in exchange.

New Zealand is just as soy as Canada

Very tough choice, all are shit now.
But I would have to say a deep red state in US with lots of wilderness.