Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which are worse agecucks, consentcucks,foids or chads?

Which are worse agecucks, consentcucks,foids or chads?

• Agecucks

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Consentcucks

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Foids

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Chads

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Agecucks easily. Fucking retards would call you a "pedophile" for finding an 17 year old foid attractive. If 20 was the age you were legally considered an adult. They would call you a "pedophile" for finding 18 and 19 year old foids attractive.

Agecucks easily. Fucking retards would call you a "pedophile" for finding an 17 year old foid attractive. If 20 was the age you were legally considered an adult. They would call you a "pedophile" for finding 18 and 19 year old foids attractive.
Well, there are schizos here who call you an agecuck for not liking 12 years old girls

Well, there are schizos here who call you an agecuck for not liking 12 years old girls
Literal pedophiles have hijacked the work "agecuck" to mean you are against fucking kids. "Agecuck" means someone who shames men for liking 14-17 year old foids. Regarding foid's 11 and under I would consider pedophila. 12-13 is the transitional period. 14 and onward is okay and normal.

I'm a proud consentcuck. I don't want to go to jail.

Literal pedophiles have hijacked the work "agecuck" to mean you are against fucking kids. "Agecuck" means someone who shames men for liking 14-17 year old foids. Regarding foid's 11 and under I would consider pedophila. 12-13 is the transitional period. 14 and onward is okay and normal.
9 and under is pedophilia, there are no pedos here, I haven’t seen anyone on this forum say you are an agecuck if you don’t want to fuck 9yo girls

9 and under is pedophilia, there are no pedos here, I haven’t seen anyone on this forum say you are an agecuck if you don’t want to fuck 9yo girls
My mistake. I apologize.

All of the above

I'd say agecucks especially the ones that whine about an age gap between 2 adults.

honestly chads because they don't have the decency of not fuck sub6 girls

They were on the forum up until a couple weeks ago when PPEcel banned them all

Agecucks are truly the vilest of them all, they are literal male feminists and their beliefs vouch for muh foid rights and there is full of such niggers even in incel forums like this one what a fucking joke.

agecucks are most annoying.
they're so vehement and passionate about their conviction that you know they're wrong without even having to think about it.

why? more than 50% of foids enter puberty at 10-11 years old these days so calling men pedos for fidning those ages attractive is retarded.

it’s 9-12 speaking from biological facts
View attachment 597064
I didn't know that. I always knew that foid's entered and finished puberty before boys but I didn't know it was that young.

why? more than 50% of foids enter puberty at 10-11 years old these days so calling men pedos for fidning those ages attractive is retarded.

it’s 9-12 speaking from biological facts
View attachment 597064
Men don’t find girls that age attractive

it gets younger by the century, the avg age for a foid to start the process of puberty in the early 1900s was 14, now in the 21st century it’s 10.4 years old and it will probably continue to get younger over time (most probably because of the change in food/diet).
Is it now over by the time they hit 13?

Agecucks are the worst. I created a account on twitter and i am already having problems, retards cursing me calling Me ignorant and disgusting pedo for saying that a 15 and 16 year old is not pedophilia and natural to be attracted to (on my country is 14), i said to them they are hypocrites that deep down would love to be with a girl who is 15 or 16, they are very angry. Agecucks are one of the major problems, they are extremely self-righteous and virtue signal to show they are moral males, they are without a doubt the worst.

I absolutely detest agecucks. Had one message me on fb not too long ago after I said on a post that I see nothing wrong with a 16 y/o foid dating a man that's 25 or older. He told me to "get in the wood chipper". I stalked his profile and saw that he trained kickboxing but looked like a total noob at it. I also train and compete regularly in mma and kickboxing. I asked him if he wanted to fight in a sanctioned match and that I had the connections to fly him out to my state and get the fight officially booked. The lil bitch never accepted my offer and just spouted more agecuckery nonsense so I blocked him.