Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are just as bad if not worse than the average foid

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Foids are terrible but chads sometimes can be on a completely different level. Even Chad lites can be worse than some average foids.

most chads are nice since they get so many hoes and everything goes their way they pity the weak sub5s
Nah, most chads have terrible personalitys

Nah, most chads have terrible personalitys
nah bro i use to be friends with this 6'4 chad and he was nice and made a lot of friends with ethnic sub5s and was nice to them including me

most chads are nice since they get so many hoes and everything goes their way they pity the weak sub5s
Yeah. Foids are always terrible. No exceptions. Maybe grannies

nah bro i use to be friends with this 6'4 chad and he was nice and made a lot of friends with ethnic sub5s and was nice to them including me
True, I've met some chads who aren't that bad, some can still be mean

Foids are terrible but chads sometimes can be on a completely different level. Even Chad lites can be worse than some average foids.
Chads are nicer to me than normies as they dont have anything to be upset about

If the Chad has a conscience, they are probably going to be a very positive, uplifting man because their good deeds will be positively reinforced.

If the Chad is has no conscience or a really weak one, they are probably going to be an absolute bastard because their misdeeds will be positively reinforced.

My experience with Chads is just like that, mixed bag. One of the Chads at my work is really nice and treats me with respect, considerate, etc. Other Chads I've met exert their physical dominance over any men in any opportunity. I'd like to say it's the dark triad Chads that do that, but Aryan Chads I've also met that are scum of the earth but good-looking instill enough doubt in me.

The common aspect of any Chad's development is positive reinforcement. Think of it like some sort of socializing steroids where all acts are rewarded with praise and admiration (hyperbole, but you should know what I mean). The contrary is true, too. Incels are stunted and likely to develop mental disorders like social anxiety or develop low self esteem (and rightly so), because of negative reinforcement.

I believe most cases of social anxiety are those of incel men, because poor looks means poor social value and attempts are socializing are likely to result in ridicule and will make the incel feel really terrible and grow to fear it happening again.

The effects of positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement are compounding, where you're likely to want to socialize more with positive reinforcement, invoking it more, and less likely to want to socialize with negative reinforcement to save yourself from heartache, invoking it less.

The most painful part of the looks pill is funnily enough not to do with where you get to stick it in, but just your general treatment day-to-day.

I don't think Chads are any better or worse than normies. They're just luckier.

Rs10205057EA

Rs1980129EA