Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which are you on? NATO/USA/UK/EU/Israel/Ukraine or Russia/China/Iran/North Korea/BRICS?

Which one?

• Total voters
I hope there is TND on the Russian side because I am ready to die.

None of the above
Fuck them all

I support China, North Korea & Palestine but not Russia, Iran, India or Brazil. BRICS are only an economic not a military or political one.

@LesscoBlob @Puppeter @CruxGammata please vote you soyed up NAFOcels.

I support China, North Korea & Palestine but not Russia, Iran, India or Brazil. BRICS are only an economic not a military or political one.
Yeah but OP is a little bit on the stupid side. Lol imagine India and China being in a military alliance. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah but OP is a little bit on the stupid side. Lol imagine India and China being a military alliance. :feelskek:
:feelskek:
Laughable for anyone who knows anything about those two countries.

:feelskek:
Laughable for anyone who knows anything about those two countries.
I know and the funny thing is that OP himself is Indian so he should know better. But honestly, he just spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in his room bootlicking Russia and China and unironically calling himself a Nazbol. I'm glad these people are stuck in their rooms and will never get any power.

I'm glad these people are stuck in their rooms and will never get any power.
So you don't want a Nazi or Nazbol state? What do you want then? A zionist run liberal democracy like in America where people are under the delusion that they have power?

So you don't want a Nazi or Nazbol state? What do you want then? A zionist run liberal democracy like in America where people are under the delusion that they have power?
You don't know what a Nazi state is. Your entire "political" direction is based on 16 year old kids' shitposting in 4chan, Reddit and Twitter.

You don't know what a Nazi state is. Your entire "political" direction is based on 16 year old kids' shitposting in 4chan, Reddit and Twitter.
Answer my question. You can just say that you don't want a based Nazi state. Why are you afraid to say that you prefer a feminist liberal dengerate democracy over Nazism.

Answer my question. You can just say that you don't want a based Nazi state. Why are you afraid to say that you prefer a feminist liberal dengerate democracy over Nazism.
Your question is completely disengenuous because you literally have no idea what a Nazi state is. And your "political" views aren't taken seriously by anyone mentally normal.

And your "political" views aren't taken seriously by anyone mentally normal.
You sound like a soy reddit normie who hates chuds, autists, and incels.

Better than being a jew loving feminist soy cuck though.
Autists are more likely to identify as non-binary/LGBT.

No its not. Reddit if full of social butterflies who are in touch with their feelings and they're the most LGBT.
Dumb take. Real fucking dumb.