Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why USA needs the Ukraine/Russia war

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
We all know about that the USA was the worlds factory shortly before WW2 and after WW2 untill the early 80's. Thats how they forced the world to use US$ and ditch the pound sterling after WW2 because the USA economy was a super powerful economy, it was giga huge, no joke, USA was one HUGE factory a real juggernaut

Now the fat cats sent the factories away all over the world to places like Mexico, Turkey, China, Indonesia, Bangladesh etc etc.

Problem is that factories and stuff need capital in the local area for roads , electricity, water to the factories, schools for training worker, suppliers in the local area etc etc this also then slowly leaves the local economy even though Amerimutts with shares in those companies leaving remain rich and get even richer profiting from cheap labour profits abroad. The local state level economy suffers and the local working class get poorer.

Okay so this chart shows the trade surplus by country its from 2019. Just google trade surplus and see different charts with explanations by people way smarter and more educated on economics than me

As we see USA is last because they produce nothing and import everything.

Okay so why Ukraine?

Simple because when the world moves away from the dollar , example the BRICS are revealing a new gold backed BRICS currency this month in South Africa then USA is screwed because the only thing keeping USA afloat is US$ exports that the world needs because it is the reserve currency. But now we already see the world shifting away from US$ with Russia recently because it was forced by sanctions then now BRICS and and and

So when people use gold instead of US$ this means USA cannot just import stuff and spend trillions for the army. USA becomes poor because to import medicine they need gold and they export nothing so who will give them gold? Answer is nobody, USA will be the worlds poorest country, let that sink in, who would have thought.

Okay so now Ukraine/russia seperates Germany from Russia and now German industry is leaving Germany, weaken Russia and then go to war with China.

If USA can succeed they remain big boss man. Thing the German common man is waking up and seeing the fuckery and back stabbing of their Jewish politicians, the chinese wont let Russia lose because of sanctions and shieet and I bet they even pay for the drones Russia uses from Iran and artillery from North Korea but thats just my guess. So I dont know but USA's plan could backfire.

Okay now if the US$ is nolonger world reserve at least USA took Germanys companies and can at least export and they will be okay when the time comes but Germany is screwed.

But anyway Gold currency works like this you give me gold and I give you products, this way USA cannot sanction people, cannot build a super huge army, cannot do anything, this will check mate USA and make it 3rd world if they dont create new industries using their own minds but their educatin system is complete shit these days because to create a powerful industry you need MINT subjects in schools and not lgbtq subjects, woman studies, woke subjects etc etc etc but real hardcore maths, physics, IT etc etc

But anyway USA'S time is over as world domination leader because how can USA defeat Russia and China at the same time plus 40 nations want to jon the BRICS trade zone currency and even the Saudis are ditching USA:

Its now either USA goes to war with China and wins or in the long run they screwed because those German companies in USA will lose competitveness eventually because they were German and those people will just build new companies.

Anyway the new world super powers will be those with trade surplus because people want and need their goods. The new super powers will Germany in position 1, China as number 2, Japan number 3, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia(so long oil is there because they produce nothing), South Korea.

Also if you read the news India is refusing and fighting hard to prevent a BRICS gold currency and why because they also screwed by trade deficits. They look like they export WAY less than they export i.e nobody wants Indian stuff. India will become a mega poorer country than it already is.

Last edited:
Usa needs returnal to pre 1860 conditions plus revoking foid rights

Usa needs returnal to pre 1860 conditions plus revoking foid rights
Either a war with China and a win there or reindustrialise but I doubt they want reindustrialistion because the elites are making mega huge profits from sucking the blood of the poor Amerimutts and cheap alve labour abroad. So it is war I guess, Amerimutts better prepare to go die abroad

Wtf does Germany have to do with any of this? Irrelevant country

The US may win a war with China but at an EXTREMELY DEVASTATING cost.

Take note that both China and the US are nuclear powers. I could imagine a war between them would be just as deadly as WW2...or even worse.
Hmmm, thats if the average Amerimutt, Eurocel is dumb enough to go fight and support a war just to make some fat cats rich but then return to Amerimutt land after fighting to a place with no factories and no good jobs. But yeah this war will be brutal

I dont know why USA simply doesnt reindustrialise and ditch the lbgtq nonsence but thats up to them so fuck them i guess.

dude trade surplus . Man you probably low IQ, USA is fighting to survive and Germany will be number1 through trade surplus if a gold backed currency is introduced.

Are you low IQ? USA is preparing for war with China. Germany is not the target for war but for economic sabotage

Very interesting thread. This is basically what happened to Britain. Pound Sterling was the reserve currency. That was the only thing that floated the UK after WW1, before they finally fell apart in WW2. They had fallen behind industrially decades earlier.

While a USA-China war is unlikely, the best the USA could hope for is a blitzkreig-style quick win similar to Germans in 1940-1941. They have the technology advantage, but China has such a vast manufacturing advantage (over 2 to 1) that they would win long term. This is ironically why the USA beat the Axis in WW2, since it was so dominant in manufacturing. Today that power is China. Most westoids don't realize this. They think because they control the financial system, that makes their "economy" better. In reality, it just props up paper numbers. Just like UK before the world wars - a lot of money, but when push came to shove, they couldn't keep up with Germany, USA, USSR

I can't imagine Germany being the most economically powerful country.....like last time :lul:
it wont be but it will have trade surplus which means gold. Although USA can simply reindustrialise but that means the super rich there will be poorer than now and they dont want this

The US may win a war with China but at an EXTREMELY DEVASTATING cost.

Take note that both China and the US are nuclear powers. I could imagine a war between them would be just as deadly as WW2...or even worse.
Which country manufactures most of the world's steel? China.
I can't discount it absolutely, but it is highly unlikely that the U.S. would win a war with an industrial juggernaut.
This. Germany is a joke that shuts down all of its nuclear power plants.

I've seen a lot of posts all over the internet about how the US totally wanted this war, but I haven't seen a single one explaining why Putin started it then:feelskek::feelskek:. Are the theories of Putin being a CIA asset all this time true or what:lul::lul:. If it's the US that wanted this war, wouldn't it make sense for Russians not to attack then:waitwhat:?

dude trade surplus . Man you probably low IQ, USA is fighting to survive and Germany will be number1 through trade surplus if a gold backed currency is introduced.
I can't imagine Germany being the most economically powerful country.....like last time :lul:
The trade surplus data OP shows are percentages relative to world average. In total numbers, for example, Germany is way behind China currently, with China's current trade surplus being some triple or so of the highest one Germany had ever achieved.

Another thing is that China has inland access to most of Asia's natural resources. If they build a big ass navy to eliminate blockade risk they will be unstoppable. The real threat to them long term is India. America is declining while India grows at 8% a year. They will mog if they don't screw it up (though they did for like 60 years straight).

Biggest risk to China is their declining population, but every country in europe, usa, japan, south korea etc also has this problem. Basically all of their opponents (USA tries to fix it with mass immigration, but the birth rate is still way too low)

Very interesting thread. This is basically what happened to Britain. Pound Sterling was the reserve currency. That was the only thing that floated the UK after WW1, before they finally fell apart in WW2. They had fallen behind industrially decades earlier.

While a USA-China war is unlikely, the best the USA could hope for is a blitzkreig-style quick win similar to Germans in 1940-1941. They have the technology advantage, but China has such a vast manufacturing advantage (over 2 to 1) that they would win long term. This is ironically why the USA beat the Axis in WW2, since it was so dominant in manufacturing. Today that power is China. Most westoids don't realize this. They think because they control the financial system, that makes their "economy" better. In reality, it just props up paper numbers. Just like UK before the world wars - a lot of money, but when push came to shove, they couldn't keep up with Germany, USA, USSR

USA will fight. Thats why they went into Iraq and killed Ghadaffi. Sadam wanted to ditch the US$ and Ghadaffi was building a gold back currency for Africa.

History has shown USA will fight and this is exactly what they are doing now in Ukraine and making Europe poor. They not playing but the common man is now waking up and seeing through the smoke and mirrors

I've seen a lot of posts all over the internet about how the US totally wanted this war, but I haven't seen a single one explaining why Putin started it then:feelskek::feelskek:. Are the theories of Putin being a CIA asset all this time true or what:lul::lul:. If it's the US that wanted this war, wouldn't it make sense for Russians not to attack then:waitwhat:?

The trade surplus data OP shows are percentages relative to world average. In total numbers, for example, Germany is way behind China currently, with China's current trade surplus being some triple or so of the highest one Germany had ever achieved.

As i said I am not an economist and did not claim to be one and I said it if you read my post. Fact is that trade surplus is what will make super powers in the new world order. If the real data shows China based on real economic data then number 1 will be China.

Another thing is that China has inland access to most of Asia's natural resources. If they build a big ass navy to eliminate blockade risk they will be unstoppable. The real threat to them long term is India. America is declining while India grows at 8% a year. They will mog if they don't screw it up (though they did for like 60 years straight).

Biggest risk to China is their declining population, but every country in europe, usa, japan, south korea etc also has this problem. Basically all of their opponents (USA tries to fix it with mass immigration, but the birth rate is still way too low)
Hmm

in the near future subsaharan Africans will be the largest population and factories will relocate there, they have no choice at least the factories that needs many cheap workers. So i guess the future is African.

As i said I am not an economist and did not claim to be one and I said it if you read my post. Fact is that trade surplus is what will make super powers in the new world order. If the real data shows China based on real economic data then number 1 will be China.
Fair enough, just wanted to point that out:feelsYall:.

Fair enough, just wanted to point that out:feelsYall:.

Are you low IQ? USA is preparing for war with China. Germany is not the target for war but for economic sabotage
Do you know how hard it is for a country to reindustrialize? also I see no possiblity that Germany being the one that does it. I can agree that whoever directly participat in the next conflict will not become no 1

wow now I understand why US fears Russia and China. Those trade surpluses are huge.

I checked the figures for 2022 on wikipedia and USA, UK are at the bottom of the list. But the figures are fro 2017. Due you the figures for USA and UK from 2022?

This ones's the best source I found yet, but it doesn't have the US figures for 2022:

For the US figures, I found this:

Do you know how hard it is for a country to reindustrialize? also I see no possiblity that Germany being the one that does it. I can agree that whoever directly participat in the next conflict will not become no 1
to be honest I do not know how hard it is to reindustrialise. Why is it hard?

So in other words the USA is 1 trillion dollars in deficit for the past year 2022?
For 2022, yes. The other sources I saw when searching for it agree that that was a low point and it's improved a bit, but they still run pretty nasty deficits anyway.

Click on 5Y or 10Y to see a graph.

>The US dollar will collapse because it’s not backed by gold

Instantly stopped taking the post seriously. I get that economics is a hard field but it’s no excuse for blatant economic illiteracy. No country uses a gold standard since 2000 and there is a reason for that.

For 2022, yes. The other sources I saw when searching for it agree that that was a low point and it's improved a bit, but they still run pretty nasty deficits anyway.

Click on 5Y or 10Y to see a graph.
That is brutal. The last year USA had a trade surplas was in the late 1990's , everything after 1999 is in deficit. No wonder they invaded Iraq to suck oil and Libya. Hmmm USA has to fight now.

>The US dollar will collapse because it’s not backed by gold

Instantly stopped taking the post seriously. I get that economics is a hard field but it’s no excuse for blatant economic illiteracy. No country uses a gold standard since 2000 and there is a reason for that.
Dude explain why. How can we understand why if you just post some comments and dont explain the reasoning behind it? If you dont explain then I cannot take you seriously and think you just larping

Dude explain why. How can we understand why if you just post some comments and dont explain the reasoning behind it? If you dont explain then I cannot take you seriously and think you just larping
There’s thousands of books and hundreds of thousands of economic papers explaining why, so it’s hard to zoom-in on one “get all” explanation.

I guess the simple answer would be these two explanations:

-A gold standard economy is based on how much gold a country has in its reserves. This means that any extra currency printed without extra gold devalues itself against gold, which is an extra contributor to inflation. If an economy uses fiat currency, the currency represents the strength of the economy which allows it to grow in value with the economy naturally.

-Gold is a single commodity. If a major new source of gold is found (which happens all the time), then it devalues the already-held gold reserves a country has. Tying a currency to a single commodity that heavily fluctuates is a horrible idea.

to be honest I do not know how hard it is to reindustrialise. Why is it hard?
Basically undoing all the things you did for the deindustrialization: rebuilding infrastructures, training new workers, reducing standards of living, devaluing the currency.......

There’s thousands of books and hundreds of thousands of economic papers explaining why, so it’s hard to zoom-in on one “get all” explanation.

I guess the simple answer would be these two explanations:

-A gold standard economy is based on how much gold a country has in its reserves. This means that any extra currency printed without extra gold devalues itself against gold, which is an extra contributor to inflation. If an economy uses fiat currency, the currency represents the strength of the economy which allows it to grow in value with the economy naturally.

-Gold is a single commodity. If a major new source of gold is found (which happens all the time), then it devalues the already-held gold reserves a country has. Tying a currency to a single commodity that heavily fluctuates is a horrible idea.
Okay i get your point. But why are BRICS pushing a gold backed currency?

Okay i get your point. But why are BRICS pushing a gold backed currency?
I doubt they actually are. They are likely pushing for something like “more investment in gold” or some dumb auxillery currency that will almost immediately fizzle out, assuming it’s even implemented. More likely they’re aiming for more economic integration, which actually is a good idea.

Because usd is doing a bad job at being a fiat
why exactly? You said a currency grows withe strength of the economy, thats means THE USA economy is crappy.

But the US$ is a reserve currency and people dont want it, why?

Because usd is doing a bad job at being a fiat
The USD is an insanely strong fiat currency and will likely continue to be. In fact; it’s main issue is that it has relatively deflated compared to other global currencies like the Euro, Yen, and Yuan.

The main issue is that it’s controlled by the US, whose currency is so dominant that they can effectively unilaterally fuck any nation’s economy. So these nations (Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc) are pushing back against this. The fact that the USD has emerged post-COVID as a way better reserve currency than any other currency also makes countries globally want to diversify their reserve investments.

I doubt they actually are. They are likely pushing for something like “more investment in gold” or some dumb auxillery currency that will almost immediately fizzle out, assuming it’s even implemented. More likely they’re aiming for more economic integration, which actually is a good idea.
I dont know for sure but fact remains using the US$ is suicide. Iraq was bombed, Libya invaded, Russia sanctioned and their reserves seized. China is next so I think they are trying to create an alternative to the US$. What that looks like nobody knows as you also stated but they say gold.

I dont know for sure but fact remains using the US$ is suicide. Iraq was bombed, Libya invaded, Russia sanctioned and their reserves seized. China is next so I think they are trying to create an alternative to the US$. What that looks like nobody knows as you also stated but they say gold.

My guess is that it’s just some random right-wing journalist spitballing. If it was a Chinese statesperson, it’s because they tend to say stuff to say stuff. If it’s a Russian statesperson, then it’s because they’re throwing absolutely everything at the wall because the US has them in a horrible situation. If it’s a South African statesperson, it’s because they found a major goldmine and have a vested interest.

They won’t just try to create an alternative to the USD, but more the US lead economic order. My guess is that if they are entertaining gold, it’s to make any new proposed currency look like a team project instead of entirely just China, like it is in reality.

They won’t just try to create an alternative to the USD, but more the US lead economic order. My guess is that if they are entertaining gold, it’s to make any new proposed currency look like a team project instead of entirely just China, like it is in reality.
Okay that makes sense in that these countries want an alternative to the US lead economic order because they get the short end of the stick. Also many countries are sanctioned by the US economic order. Example Russia. North Korea, Iran, Zimbabwe, Venezuala, Cuba, Afgahanistan amongst others.

So based on these observations it makes sense at least for these states to trade amongst themselves using a system developed for them by them.

Good points made in a way a none economist can grasp, thanks for the reply.

My guess is that it’s just some random right-wing journalist spitballing. If it was a Chinese statesperson, it’s because they tend to say stuff to say stuff. If it’s a Russian statesperson, then it’s because they’re throwing absolutely everything at the wall because the US has them in a horrible situation. If it’s a South African statesperson, it’s because they found a major goldmine and have a vested interest.

Okay that makes sense in that these countries want an alternative to the US lead economic order because they get the short end of the stick. Also many countries are sanctioned by the US economic order. Example Russia. North Korea, Iran, Zimbabwe, Venezuala, Cuba, Afgahanistan amongst others.

So based on these observations it makes sense at least for these states to trade amongst themselves using a system developed for them by them.

Good points made in a way a none economist can grasp, thanks for the reply.
Nice summation. Basically, what they are currently trying to create is a cross-border payment mechanism/alternative payment infrastructure that isn’t dominated by the US, and promote their own currencies. There was some buzz about a “gold-backed currency” for a few months after Russia got hit by those sanctions barrages from the US and the EU, but it was coming almost exclusively from the bloggers and other right-wing and tankie internet pundits who’ve been talking about stuff like that for years. In terms of official talking points from the BRICS governments, I don’t think a gold-backed currency was ever really mentioned. A common currency for sure, but no mention of it being based on the gold standard, and anyway, that mostly seems to have gotten shelled in favor of promoting their own currencies, which in practice just means the renminbi, as well as creating infrastructure for transactions not controlled by the West.

Nice summation. Basically, what they are currently trying to create is a cross-border payment mechanism/alternative payment infrastructure that isn’t dominated by the US, and promote their own currencies. There was some buzz about a “gold-backed currency” for a few months after Russia got hit by those sanctions barrages from the US and the EU, but it was coming almost exclusively from the bloggers and other right-wing and tankie internet pundits who’ve been talking about stuff like that for years. In terms of official talking points from the BRICS governments, I don’t think a gold-backed currency was ever really mentioned. A common currency for sure, but no mention of it being based on the gold standard, and anyway, that mostly seems to have gotten shelled in favor of promoting their own currencies, which in practice just means the renminbi, as well as creating infrastructure for transactions not controlled by the West.
So basically these countries will make payments in Renminbi instead of US$ ?

So basically these countries will make payments in Renminbi instead of US$ ?
Payments between themselves, yes. Obviously depends on the country, India is also trying to promote the usage of the rupee for example, but given how much stronger China is than the others, this will mostly amount to the usage of the renminbi.

Anyway the new world super powers will be those with trade surplus because people want and need their goods. The new super powers will Germany in position 1, China as number 2, Japan number 3, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia(so long oil is there because they produce nothing), South Korea.

Also if you read the news India is refusing and fighting hard to prevent a BRICS gold currency and why because they also screwed by trade deficits. They look like they export WAY less than they export i.e nobody wants Indian stuff. India will become a mega poorer country than it already is.
The biggest LIFEFUEL I have ever read on .is
Man I hope this becomes a reality sooner rather than later. The world will become 200% better.
Imagine America become poorer than Brazil :feelskek:
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Made in Heaven @Moroccancel2- @fang @Lonelyus @BJP @starcrapoo @WizardofSoda @BataviaCel @mcmoohyun

Payments between themselves, yes. Obviously depends on the country, India is also trying to promote the usage of the rupee for example, but given how much stronger China is than the others, this will mostly amount to the usage of the renminbi.
This is not as bad for the US$ as it would be if the currency was gold backed but now China will increasingly demand payments for any of their exports in Renmindi which is the same outcome for the US$. The USA will get poorer and inflation will rise. Maybe other large economies like the EU will demand payments in €

Anyway bad news for American cels paying double for energy drinks and copes. Infact bad news for the West as a whole because their systems are inter connected

The biggest LIFEFUEL I have ever read on .is
Man I hope this becomes a reality sooner rather than later. The world will become 200% better.
Imagine America become poorer than Brazil :feelskek:
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Made in Heaven @Moroccancel2- @fang @Lonelyus @BJP @starcrapoo @WizardofSoda @BataviaCel @mcmoohyun
Its happening right now already slowly slowly. Crazy inflation in USA, UK, EU if the news I read is true about cost of living hikes. Thats inflation because slowly slowly people are ditching US$ reserves. How this exactly works I dont know because I am not an ecomonist but Westerners are getting poorer each year.

Although I got to say that countries had inflation before but this looks like the US$ is in trouble

I dont know exactly why Putin started this war but I think the Russian elites want to maintane their sphere of influence. Plus the Russian landscape is flat land with no natural defensive barriers like mountains. It just needs a succesful Blitzkrieg from the Ukraine border and in a few hours millions of enemy troops can be in Moscow easly because its like 400km from Ukraine. Even from Latvia or Belarus. In WW2 Hitler tried this but went through Ukraine and Belarus so by the time the Wehrmacht was less than 100km from Moscow the Red Army had time to prepare the city defence but now there is no Ukraine and tanks and armoured vheciles can even move at speeds over 120km/h these days which means 3 hours to Moscow and 1 or 2 minutes for strategic missiles fired from Ukraine to reach Moscow.

Screenshot 2023 08 13 155524

I think thats why the Ruskies are fighting. Plus maybe Putin and the USA elites planned this, I wonder how many Russian elites and generals own shares in Lockheed Martin waepons prodcuers or in Rheinmetall weapons and Ukranians are low IQ and are dying to make Zelensky, Biden and Putin even richer. Maybe thats why.

This is not as bad for the US$ as it would be if the currency was gold backed but now China will increasingly demand payments for any of their exports in Renmindi which is the same outcome for the US$. The USA will get poorer and inflation will rise. Maybe other large economies like the EU will demand payments in €

Anyway bad news for American cels paying double for energy drinks and copes. Infact bad news for the West as a whole because their systems are inter connected
For the record; I highly doubt that China wants to try to make the Yuan the global standard because they will want to be able to inflate their own Yuan to make industry more competitive.

Even if the globe stopped using the dollar for trade, the USD wouldn’t inflate on that alone. Almost all of the most inflation-resistant currencies don’t break 1% on global currency reserves. Inflation comes more from deliberate government economic policy or price shocks.

For the record; I highly doubt that China wants to try to make the Yuan the global standard because they will want to be able to inflate their own Yuan to make industry more competitive.

Even if the globe stopped using the dollar for trade, the USD wouldn’t inflate on that alone. Almost all of the most inflation-resistant currencies don’t break 1% on global currency reserves. Inflation comes more from deliberate government economic policy or price shocks.
Yes I agree 100% that China would prefer to trade in the US$ because they can manipulate their currency. But that can only work if the USA and the West dont want to fight China and declare war. But I know nothing about if USA wants war or not, thats something for political studies cels to explain whats happening or if USA even wants a war. I just see USA beating the war drums continuously on the news.

living in east europe or central asia must be 10 times better than living in any other kind oof 3rd world shitholes

living in east europe or central asia must be 10 times better than living in any other kind oof 3rd world shitholes
true, they have electricity and clean water even if they are poor. 3rd world countries dont have these things and some places still use fire wood to cook meals and warm water for bathing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back