Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Which celebrity or woman or public figure woman would you?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Fuck for 1-16 hours in one sitting?
You can also choose a non celebrity that you find attractive aswell :)
Slavic women
Lovely beautiful Russian blonde girl at home, russian girl HD wallpaper |  Pxfuel
Beautiful slavic girls HD - YouTube
Beautiful portrait of Slavic woman in traditional dress. Russian, Ukrainian, traditional. Generative AI
All You Should Know About Dating a Slavic Woman
slavic girls
Big Cheeks, Big Lips, Beauty Skin, Beauty Makeup, Pale Skin Makeup, Winter Makeup, Doja Cat, Lip Plumper, Beauty
Blonde Aesthetic, Face Aesthetic, Slav Girl Aesthetic, Beautiful Girl Face, Pretty Face, Beautiful Women, Blonde Women, Blonde Girl, Winter Blonde

I go mad for these features :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Russian women are so fucking hot!

Last edited:
I can't name a single celebrity

Except of course, for Literally Me who is my pfp. But I only know about him because of all the memes

Celebrity worship is a normie trait so I want to distance myself from it as far as possible

I can't name a single celebrity

Except of course, for Literally Me who is my pfp. But I only know about him because of all the memes

Celebrity worship is a normie trait so I want to distance myself from it as far as possible
I also wrote public figure which means anyone who isnt necessarily a celebrity or not, So you CAN choose a non celebrity :)

I also wrote public figure which means anyone who isnt necessarily a celebrity or not, So you CAN choose a non celebrity :)
My bad, I skimmed over that part lol :)

Lovely beautiful Russian blonde girl at home, russian girl HD wallpaper |  Pxfuel

Why i love russian girls, They have the hottest blondes, I would love to have this one as my wife!
Yeah they can be pretty cute :ahegao:

I'd love to geomaxx to Russia one day but honestly I'd probably still get mogged over there :feelshaha::feelscry:

Yeah they can be pretty cute :ahegao:

I'd love to geomaxx to Russia one day but honestly I'd probably still get mogged over there :feelshaha::feelscry:
Itsover has fucked plenty of foids in russia and ukraine before the war, Maybe you can too, Hopefully they have lower standards than those tranny looking foids america has that scream about opression all day and annoying, Maybe its easier to get russian stacy.

American stacy has shit attitude and are stuck up, I hope russian stacy is better and more traditional.

Women in america just look like fat trannies.

My non existent faithful and loyal wife. I always wanted a wife named Sarah or Elizabeth.

Itsover has fucked plenty of foids in russia and ukraine before the war, Maybe you can too
Oh really? I didnt even know geomaxxing to russia was a thing, i figured Just Be Western wouldnt work there. Hmmmmmm :feelshehe: good to know .
if I win the lottery and can afford to geomaxx I'm gonna try Russia or some other eastern European nation, then if I fail that's when I'd resort to SEA
Hopefully they have lower standards than those tranny looking foids america has that scream about opression all day and annoying, Maybe its easier to get russian stacy.

American stacy has shit attitude and are stuck up, I hope russian stacy is better and more traditional.

Women in america just look like fat trannies.
Yeah, I live in America and feminism has pretty much ruined women. It's pretty hard to find a foid who's not fat. And even then, she's still chad only.
And even when they're not fat, half the time they have blue hair and piercings or something like that. How hard is it to just find a normal looking girl :feelsree:
Not that it matters I guess because they wouldn't want me anyway lol

I hope russian stacy is better and more traditional
I've heard they are more traditional than western women, but it's still not a trad utopia or anything like that :feelscry:
I've heard they have really high divorce rates over there, so I can imagine feminism is probably still a problem to an extent

Put them in burkas

Oh really? I didnt even know geomaxxing to russia was a thing, i figured Just Be Western wouldnt work there. Hmmmmmm :feelshehe: good to know .
if I win the lottery and can afford to geomaxx I'm gonna try Russia or some other eastern European nation, then if I fail that's when I'd resort to SEA

Yeah, I live in America and feminism has pretty much ruined women. It's pretty hard to find a foid who's not fat. And even then, she's still chad only.
And even when they're not fat, half the time they have blue hair and piercings or something like that. How hard is it to just find a normal looking girl :feelsree:
Not that it matters I guess because they wouldn't want me anyway lol

I've heard they are more traditional than western women, but it's still not a trad utopia or anything like that :feelscry:
I've heard they have really high divorce rates over there, so I can imagine feminism is probably still a problem to an extent
Russian goverment deemed feminism a terror threat

Preferably east asian or european (White). But I'd go for any tbh because beggars can't be choosERs.

Been obsessed with this bitch for a few months for some reason

Why i love russian girls, They have the hottest blondes, I would love to have this one as my wife!
Be careful bro you'll have to deal with her personality. My mother's Russian and she's the most vindictive cruel and spiteful person I know IRL

Fuck for 1-16 hours in one sitting?
You can also choose a non celebrity that you find attractive aswell :)
Slavic women
Beautiful slavic girls HD - YouTube
Beautiful portrait of Slavic woman in traditional dress. Russian, Ukrainian, traditional. Generative AI
All You Should Know About Dating a Slavic Woman
slavic girls
Big Cheeks, Big Lips, Beauty Skin, Beauty Makeup, Pale Skin Makeup, Winter Makeup, Doja Cat, Lip Plumper, Beauty
Blonde Aesthetic, Face Aesthetic, Slav Girl Aesthetic, Beautiful Girl Face, Pretty Face, Beautiful Women, Blonde Women, Blonde Girl, Winter Blonde

I go mad for these features :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Russian women are so fucking hot!

Kago Ai, only celebrity crush I ever had. Prime chubby Kago Ai is hot as fuck. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back